Jesus with an iPad. Really?

by punkofnice 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    Scratch When he lived, he preached using the latest methodology available in his time.
    Careful Really? What latest methodology was that?

Jesus, climbed a mountain, following Satan, to see all the Kingdoms of the Earth. That should have been the latest Methodology

And he rode on a Donkey + colt . Add that too.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Wait a second , I turned on my home computer and guess who was there ?

• punkofnice
  • jws
    jws

scratchme1010 wrote:

I believe that. When he lived, he preached using the latest methodology available in his time. He'd have a very hard time talking to millennials without some kind of Twitter account. Not too far fetched. I'm with the JWs on that one.

Latest methodology of his time? Like talking on a hill (sermon on the mount) so his voice could reach further? That's technology?

Why does the average JW use an ipad? To direct you to JW publications. Possibly the bible sometimes.

If Jesus is the son of God, and he were alive today, he'd know the bible back and forth. What else would he need to reference? He can do another of those "it is written that" and quote a scripture.

I could see maybe using technology like a YouTube channel. Or you have a blog. But an ipad is not the technology that spreads a message. It's the means to reach that technology.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit