Have You Been Invited To This Year’s Memorial ?

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Last year was the first time I didn’t get an invitation to the Lord’s Evening Meal. I think they finally gave up on me.

• tiki
    tiki

Awww....poor minimus.....lost, forgotten......you know I bet you could go even if you didn't get invited....just pretend you did!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good, the JWS memorial is wrong from a theological scriptural stand point.

Jesus instructed all of his true faithful followers to partake , the decision to whom would become one the 144,000 with Jesus in heaven is Jesus's decision, not solely by the individual themselves.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

We have not gotten one for at least 4 years. Been living here for 14 years. I think they don't like us.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The JWS memorial as its performed is just another screwed up doctrine by the novice bible theologians of the WTS/JWorg. there are many to note.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm delighted to say ive no idea when that event is.

please--nobody enlighten me.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

The year i was DF i went... the attendant rushed to grab the bread/wine so it couldnt be passed to me. Just as well he did really because i was going to chin the wine.

Holy spirit was working that day.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

Not yet, I guess we'll find out. They're probably still handing out flyers aren't they?

• bsmart
    bsmart

Got mine yesterday.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Strangely, I was invited to the Memorial.

For many years, I have not been invited. For some strange reason, I am invited.
    The wife of one of the elders texted to my wife and asked to forward the invite to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit