When A WT/JW Elder Can't Handle The Truth...Priceless!πŸ˜‚

by JW GoneBad 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Give a listen to this 4 minute video where a JW Elder stammers, stutters & fumbles then hangs-up!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EdFPhaBzXHw

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Christine is always stumping someone!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Here is the text copy Christine of Bridget Fromaz (YouTube video channel) was quoting from:

Thanks to my fb friend P who reminded me of using material from other groups.

"...When our own thoughts are forbidden, when our questions are not allowed and our doubts are punished; when contacts & friendships outside of the organisation are censored, we are being abused for an end that never justifies its means. When our heart aches knowing we have made friendships and secret attachments that will be forever forbidden if we leave, we are in danger. When we consider staying in a group because we cannot bear the loss, disappointment and sorrow our leaving will cause for ourselves and those we have come to love, we are in a cult."----Deborah Layton, Jonestown survivor. (from the book: Seductive Poison, page 299. Anchor Books, New York, 1998)

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Quite often Christine (aka: Bridget Fromaz) gets JW elders who answer her phone calls. Sometimes the conversations end with the elder coming away with the equivalent of a black-eye and numerous bruises...however more often than not, the elders will wind-up with 2 black-eyes, a bloodied & broken nose and a fat lip!πŸ˜‚

Way to go Christine!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

If I were an elder, or some holier than holy JW answering the phone at the KH,,,I would just dread it if I answered and it was Christine/or Bridget from AZ.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Christine is very good. She knows her stuff and delivers it well. Does anyone know her story.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

JW Gone Bad:

Christine does in fact give those elders answering the phones a black eye. Bruises and fat lips. She knows the JW doctrine better than they do.

They get caught with their pants down.

Way to go girl!!!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yeah,,I wonder where this Christine girl is from and what she's all about too.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘That was a good one!

• Zilgee
    Zilgee

Roles reversed. Good one

When we knocked on doors of other Christian religions, they used to answer same way on topics of hellfire etc etc. Which parish you are? Why don't you speak to our pastor or priest?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit