• Vivamus
    Vivamus

((Arrow)) You have no idea how tempting that sounds

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Viv -

We could both use a little cheering up so it would be a good thing. Besides, Valis would be readily available for the pinching.

Lisa of the "where did all my posts go?" class

gee whiz...what a couple of days I'm having...<sigh>

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Hey Viv *hugs*...I'm sorry to hear you are feeling down. I've gone through stuff like this too. Hope you are feeling better!

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

I am the kind of person that just walks away from their problems, instead of confronting them. When people hurt me, I will hardly ever show it, voice my feelings or anything. I will just shut down like a clamp, and lick my wounds in private. When I am unhappy with a relationship, I'll end it.

I usually avoid confrontation at any cost & have extinguished many o? relationships due to that. It?s a defense mechanism that (although may not be the most healthy) works for you. You won?t end up bitter unless you really regret things. SO live life without regret and keep your expectations high. If your expectations are high, then you won?t settle for anything (or anyone) less. NOW I?m off to happy hour for you!

• shera
    shera
    I am beginning to feel myself again
    Feeling myself always cheers me up as well.

LOL!

• animal
    animal

Maybe this will help, Viv....

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Viv, perhaps you haven't opened up in your relationships because you haven't found one worthy of opening up to.

Someone with your vivacious loving personality will not end up alone.

Here's a shot w/a beer chaser

P.S. Yes, I agree feeling myself always helps on these down days!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Hey, don't get her so much to drink - it will only give her a headache and then she feels even worse !!

Viv I will make you some coffee with hazelnut... and whipped cream...

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

((((((((((((((((((((((((VIV))))))))))))))))))))))))

Sorry your feeling a little down--dealing with others is a tough one, especially when we feel it's "easier" to keep it all inside. Hopefully you have someone you can talk to honestly, so you can process some of it instead of just bottling it.

Anyway, enough of my 2 cents--I'll share a whisky slush with you and some "smoke" (actually vapor). Hope you have a great evening!

Becky

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Have an Arn City - the Burgh's Best Brew.

enjoyed for over 120 years!

Although it's still a baby compared to your European debaucheries.

I would like to help you "lick your wounds in private"...

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit