I need a drink...

by Vivamus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

{{{{{Viv}}}}}

Would you settle for me thinking good thoughts of you while I down a Miller Lite?

Mike.

• gumby
    gumby

I'll probably end up as an old bitter woman with no family, alone, all alone. Can someone please fix me up with a drink? I need it.
    No damn way! Not you......your a little hottie, and you like to drink.........your man will come(arrive) Why in the hell is everybody so dang down here lately anyways? Jesus! Have you guys ever heard of twistin up a fatty and having a drink, then going to bed and waking up to a fresh new day, and that you can look forward to twistin up a fatty and having a drink at the end of that day? Isn't that what life's all about? I am hopping on a plane and bringing a fatty with me....or 5.....and bringing some good California tequila, and were gonna party. Gumby

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I know you like a shiraz, so why not join Mrs Ozzie and I with one (or two)

Cheers, Ozzie

• simplesally
    simplesally

Viv, come to Southern California, I'll fix you a drink, no make that a pitcher full of margaritas!

• Beans
    Beans

Damn Watchtower teachings! Lets get pissed!

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

((((((((((((((viv))))))))))))))

keep your chin up... every person on this earth is entitled to be soft once in a while. We are not hard tough machines, we are people with feelings and emotions. There is nothing wrong with seeking comfort and shelter, and the urge to run from our problems seems a lot easier than facing them when you are a bit worn down. There isn't anything wrong with being depressed either. Just because you are tired or worn out doesn't mean you are a weak little fearful sheep, it means you need a break. You are a strong person, and don't let anybody including you tell yourself otherwise.

It's better to be soft and tender than to be bitter and hard anyways. If you were close by I would ivite you over and let you drink yourself silly if you wanted to, but I think maybe you need a good hard cry and a listening ear that cares about you and all the things you may be going through...

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Oh my, you're responses are so very sweet :))) Arrow, if I ever get to the States again, I will be sure to visit, I'd love to meet you and sit on your patio and have Margarita's. ((Spunky)) thanx Zoewrex, you are right, it is the regretting of things that makes us bitter. And fortunatly, I don't regret, cuz it is of no use. Optimism rules (usually) in my life. *hugs* Animal *kiss* Oh yeah, that definatly helps :)) Petty *hugs* Mum, I'll be coming over for that coffee, not to worry. Maybe this time you'll get it right :P Becky, yeah, I rant to my mum about it usually. And that whisky slush sounds fabulous :) CZAR, lol Bendrr, sounds good to me *hugs* Gymby, LOL,

a fatty and having a drink, then going to bed and waking up to a fresh new day, and that you can look forward to twistin up a fatty and having a drink at the end of that day? Isn't that what life's all about?
    That's what I was doing to make me feel better. Californian Tequila, gold or silver one's?? Ozzie, I'd love to share a Shiraz or two with you and Mrs. Ozzie. It's a date (someday, somewhere :P) Sally, next time I'm in CA, we'll do that :)) Beans, getting pissed is good, my dear fellow Dictrict Overbeer ((((Moe)))) thanx :) - Blue Bubblegum Girl

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Did you get my email?

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Viv, how about a game of golf? A nice walk, chit chat, and then drinks later or we can carry a bottle of Gin and drink along the way? I've done it many a times! It does wonders for the soul. Either way, drinks will be available.

Guest 77

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Stinky I didn't receive it!!! Now I am utterly blue

Guest, I have never played golf, but am willing to try

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit