Hi I am Caspians sister and this is my first day here.

by Lainey 127 Replies latest jw friends

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

(((((lainey))))))

welcome to the board, lainey!! you'll find lot's of good listeners here, everyone is really sweet and sympathetic. especially so if you're related to one of the board favorites. ;)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy Lainey and welcome!!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Lainey:

Nice to meet you! I'm also 28 and am a Doctor... Doctor Watson.

I think you'll find it really enjoyable here... there are many great people!

Welcome to the board!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Welcome, welcome, welcome Lainey!

It's soooo good to have you aboard.

Tell that older brother of yours that Mrs Ozzie and I have booked our flights for a visit next year. It'd be great if we could meet up, OK?

Cheers, Ozzie

• Special K
    Special K

Thanks Caspian.

Now I know what a SHO Doctor is.

Senior House Doctor.. who can stuff a mean turkey, too.

AWESOME.. Canada thanksgiving weekend is this weekend..

I'll think of you Lainey when I'm stuffing the turkey..but I'll think of you in a good way..okay.

thanks

special k

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

Hi Lainey.

-

Ignored One.

• Seven
  • bebu
    bebu

Welcome, Lainey!!!

You seem to be a real sweetheart. What a cute picture. I look forward to reading your posts. Especially the ones spilling info about Cas.

(BTW, I was never a dub. There are others here who have contacts/relations who are dubs, who are not themselves an ex-dub. Also, there are a handful of active JWs who post.)

Take care,

bebu

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Lainey,

Welcome to the asylum for the theocratically insane. If you are the kind of person who finds themselves conducting heated arguments with dead sparrows, you will fit in just fine here....

Keep well - HS

• simplesally
    simplesally

WELCOME! Hope you enjoy your stay ---- you've already been warned about the lecher's on the board, so depending on how you feel about men addicted, in an excessive degree, to the indulgence of sexual desire, or to illicit commerce with women---- (and I am sure now more of the men will claim to be lechers now that they know what one is)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit