Would You Vote For Arnold Schwarzenegger, If You Could?

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

The alegations are all crapola and are soo soo obvious. Davis is a really sick man and needs to

GET OUT!

Arnold can't act. Grey Davis can act, but he doesn't fool me. Not even a little bit.LOL!

I Voted For Arnold. AFTER the allegations. Those sicko polititians have got to go! I wasn't real sure if I would vote for Arnold or not until those aligations POPPED up right on time. cough #%*$# gag.

That pretty much settled it for me.

We don't need no more stinking polititians!

• minimus
    minimus

If Arnold wins BIG, then, all these things will just blow over.

• Swan
    Swan

Whatever way the election goes, I sure am going to miss the entertainment value.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Should we sell California to, say, Japan to finance ours?

That has already been done.

Arnold got my vote today!!!!

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Yes, I would vote for Arnold. All of us have done dumb shit in our lives..it's just stupid politics to bring it up at election time. I loved the interview with Arnold and Maria on Oprah.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Those accusations about Arnold groping women are totally overblown IMO

I'm sure that was just Arnold "Pressing the Flesh" as they say in politics !

• Naebliss
    Naebliss

I'd vote for Arnold. If my one vote meant that a Child molesting, kitten killing, woman beating, communist baby kicker lost the election instead.

maybe.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I'd vote for Arnold. If my one vote meant that a Child molesting, kitten killing, woman beating, communist baby kicker lost the election instead.

Oh, I see you've met Gray Davis.

• Naebliss
    Naebliss

Yeah we met briefly at a fundraiser. I would have liked to get to talk to him more but I was distracted by Arnolds hands on my ass the entire night.

• simplesally
    simplesally

I registered to vote too late. I would have voted for him. I am so sick of more and more gov't programs, the new higher car tax and the surplus that turned into a deficit. And believe me, the power shortage sucked when we had to have brown-outs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit