Would You Vote For Arnold Schwarzenegger, If You Could?

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

Joannadandy-

Arnold made much of his money before he got married. He was already a multi-millionaire by selling products designed for weight lifting. He then got into movies, and did very well right away. He was already his own man before marrying into the Kennedy's. Like he sees much of their money anyways. His wife recently accounted for all she sees of it, and it is not nearly as much as one would think.

He owns many businesses and vast real estate holdings. In my opinion, he is exactly what we need in this state.

BeautifulGarbage-

I don't think I need to remind you, that if you vote for Tom, you are voting for Davis or Bustamante. I do think that Tom would make a excellent governor, but he cannot and will not win. Do you really want to take a chance with Davis or Bustamante?

Swickley-

I take offense to the idea that those voting for Arnold are stupid.

Also, regarding these women that have suddenly appeared. The fact is, that Davis wins his elections not on his own merit (he has none) but only by bashing his rivals. These girls have said nothing until they were looked up. Already today one of them was proven to be lying.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    You really really hate republicans dont ya. Or is it Stacy you have an issue with - because its pretty apparent.

Petty it's obvious that Swickley has a problem with all republicans and with me. It's ok as I don't take Swickleys rantings seriously even though Swickley has claimed to be a trained arguer. Swickleys words, not mine.

Swickley you might find that Arnold is closer to being a true democrat than a republican if you actually read some of the things he stands for. But because of the dirty politics that Davis has put forth Arnold gets my vote this time around.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

I would be glad to vote for Arnold if he would switch roles and become the Terminator and just take out politicians on the left and the right.

Skipper (no use for professional criminals class)

• freedom96
    freedom96

Wouldn't it have been cool for Arnold just to start body slamming Bustamante and Davis at a debate?

In reality though, I do actually believe that Arnold is smarter than Bustamante and Davis put together.

• r51785
    r51785

I've already voted for Arnold by absentee ballot.

I think we've all learned from Bill Clinton that a politician's personal sexual behavior is irrelevant.

It's the economy, stupid...

• Swickley
    Swickley
    I take offense to the idea that those voting for Arnold are stupid.

I find it offensive that you are unable to see the "RECALL" election for what it really is -- a republican power grab. They couldn't win in the regular election so they found a backhanded way to throw out the democratic governor -- who was duly elected by the people that voted in the election. The recall disenfranchises all those who voted Davis into power -- regardless of what you think of his performance. To now allow those who were too lazy or too disinterested to vote in the last election -- by giving them a voice in the recall -- violates the rights of those who elected Davis.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

VOTING FOR ARNOLD!!! durn straight, not Bustamecha, Gray has to go, Tom can't win, Arnold is the man. He has business experience, Accusations do not make one's accusation truthful. I mean after all they are Democrats, I bet everyone of them were. 10, 20 plus years ago and now suddenly they are coming out and making accusations, balooney, if they we in fact touched then the probably like it and me thinks one should investigate their checking accounts and see how much they have gained for thier supposed stories. Oh and I'm not a Republican either, Independent. Like Clinton somewhat but bubba was kind of a corkscrew. Cant stand his wife, he can;t either probably that probably what promotes all the chasing.

GO ARNOLD OUR NEXT GOVERNOR, HE CAN'T MESS UP WORSE THAN GRAY AND HE WONT BE TAKING CARE OF ALL THE ILLEGALS, AND THOSE OF COLOR EXCEPT OF COURSE THE ASIANS.

• arancia
    arancia

I don`t even know how he got there,you know no what?I glad I do not live in California.Any thing and every can happen in America .NO I would not vote for Arnold,politic it is not a joke. ARANCIA

• tonyend
    tonyend

I'm in California and will be voting for Arnold because the state government has gone too far left and needs to be brought slightly right again to get to the center where is should be. We need a fiscal conservative which Davis is not. I think McClintock is better qualified, but he hasn't a chance to win plus I think having Mclintock stay in the senate and Arnold as governor will be a better situation for California.

• avishai
    avishai

OK, #1. Has anyone here actually been on a film set? Backstage at a theater? I have, lots. There is so much friendly groping, far more so by women than men, especially in todays climate. No to say it's right, it's just the way it is, your in close proximity w/ these people for long perods of time, it often resembles the JWD chat room, where i usually get cyber groped immidiately, thank god. Gee, do you think any women have tried to get on Arnold without him wanting them too? Is he whining about it?

To now allow those who were too lazy or too disinterested to vote in the last election -- by giving them a voice in the recall -- violates the rights of those who elected Davis.

Swickeley, He has a 24% approval rating. Keeping him in office violates the rights of 76% of California. I live in CA. Davis ripped us off, what w/ Enron, etc. Rolling blackouts in the state that conserves the most power in the US. Yeah, right, it was stolen prices jacked up, Davis knew about it & it's common knowledge. He's a crook, & he sucks. Arnold is pro-choice, anti gun(which is why I have a hard time with him) pro medical marijuana, etc.DAVIS IS MORE CONSERVATIVE!!!!!

Arnold has run his own business, worked for years with special olympics, the presidential commision on fitness & the Simon Wiesenthal center, long before he got into "politics"

Bustamante is simpering idiot who had no opinions of his own. Ariana is out of the race. Mclintock is admirable for standing his ground on unpopular issues. I would probably vote for Camejo, but he's not going to win. Davis sucks, & NEEDS TO BE RECALLED!! Frankly, I'd rather have Bustamante. Arnold is probably the best man for the job.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit