Would You Vote For Arnold Schwarzenegger, If You Could?

by minimus 100 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

With all the publicity in California, if you were able to vote in the governor's race, would Arnold be your man???

• sens
    sens

well no...

#1 im in australia

#2 he is far 2 ugly and I think somewhat braindead

• Swan
    Swan

As a woman, after the accusations against him, I'm not even sure if I will watch any more of his movies.

Tammy

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

I would rather terminate my voter registration than vote for Arnold.

Jim (of the Glad I Got Out of California Class)

• JH
    JH

He is popular, and will get many votes just because of that.

Is he the good person for the job? Maybe

I would vote for him.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I think the timing of the accusations against the man is suspicious, and is designed to draw attention away from the issues at hand -- which is how to solve the financial and government crisis California is in. That is what this campaign should be about.

Now if Arnold really did that all that stuff, it is reprehensible. Is it factual? Who knows. But the fact that it's being brought up in the last few days of the campaign seems to be a political tactic more than something done out of concern for the women involved.

Gray Davis (the current governor) and Cruz Bustamente (the front-running Democratic alternative) seem to be engaged in mudslinging against Arnold. Arnold is not fighting back in kind, but seems to be trying to stick to the issues best as he can. Just for that, if I were in California, I'd probably vote for Arnold.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

yes I would vote for Arnie - sick of all the mudslinging -- so I would vote for him on principle

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

groping women?

Hmmmm Rich man no lawsuits against him for it to date. The timing is awfully curious.

As for what he stands for......... Who cares. He's not a politician. He'd have my vote.

• minimus
    minimus

My prediction is that Arnold wins it all.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Vote for Arnold???

Ha ha ha ha ha

What does he do? Shake your hand and then grope you?

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit