Another heavy load :Literature Cart Witnessing

by RULES & REGULATIONS 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Jehovah's Witnesses standing on a street corner publicly promoting the propaganda of the Governing Body!Another ridiculous form of "forced loyalty" to Jehovah. "Dirty work" that the WTBTS make Witnesses go through.Preaching work '' lite''.Putting more heavy loads on members while the ''faithful and discreet slave'' preach from warm studios without the humiliation. What an embarrassment!

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Those at the hall I speak to about apathy witnessing really like it.

The main reason? They don't have to talk to anybody. It's easy time for them.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Are you kidding? A chair, a shady spot in the sunshine. Easy time. In many places, they have set up tables indoors. The problem is not the way they get their time, it's that they think they need to get "time" at all.

I wish the load was as heavy as it could be so that JW's hate hate hate doing it. Less door-to-door and much less actually approaching people lets these people just enjoy a day out in the sun. Now if we could make them drag the phonograph around like the "colporters" did, that would be a real burden.

• cha ching
    cha ching
    Good catch R&R.... the FDS always make it easy on themselves!
  • DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Not much has really changed between driving around and calling on an occasional home where no one is at home or no one answers vs. sitting/standing at a cart or table talking to no one. Actually, probably much less literature put into peoples hands as most JWs would leave an old ragazine in the NH door.

JWs are going "green" -- less gas wasted driving around doing nothing.

Doc

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    OnTheWayOut said:
    I wish the load was as heavy as it could be so that JW's hate hate hate doing it. Less door-to-door and much less actually approaching people lets these people just enjoy a day out in the sun.

I know it's easy preaching ''hours'' but do they really enjoy it?Is that something they would do on their own if they weren't forced to do to show loyalty to Jehovah?

It's like people walking around with sandwich boards or dressing in a ''chicken suit'' and walking around to have customers walk in a chicken restaurant Also, it's like watching people standing around the streets with boards around their shoulders with prices to sell oil changes.It that what it has come down to!

• brandnew
    brandnew

Do gb members even go from door to door.????

In some publications , they show em doin it......but do they?

• fulano
    fulano

Yes they do as commented many times.

-----------------

With cart witnessing everybody would be a special pioneer. Nice Place in the spring Sun, hip-flask and watching the skirts.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    I would be nice if the Watchtower corporation gave us some nice snap shots of the Governing Body doing cart witnessing in downtown Warwick next to some public place.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    lazy, pointless,unproductive,illogical, still the GB dont get it, if its such a life saving message why do I list these 4 points?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit