Another heavy load :Literature Cart Witnessing

by RULES & REGULATIONS 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

@ R&R

The wife and I did the table a few times and we always liked it waaaay more than going d2d.

Of course there are much better and more productive uses for time. If I was to pick the two, apathy witnessing would be the only way to go.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

If you see no problem with Jehovah's Witnesses literature cart witnessing,would you walk around with a sandwich board like this gentleman above (who is trying to get people who are walking around a busy section) to eat at a restaurant?

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Any day now you will see JW.borg auto wraps. My prediction.
  • FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    Perhaps instead of living like kings already, the GB could set a fine example by throwing away their life at the retreat in upstate NY and instead disperse to the 4 corners of the earth. Each could pick a continent (1 can stay behind to do the jw.broadcasting thing or maybe cover the Mid-East if they are so inclined) and head out. They would be like Jesus with no place to lay their head , relying on the kindness of strangers and the local 'friends'. Surely their future reward would be great!
  • wannaexit
    wannaexit
    But the rank and file love this type of preaching. Witnesses don't like the door to door. This is an easier way of preaching. Some are getting in line to have a cart assigned to them.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

This cart witnessing most likely came to an idea when the WTS started to make its front cover of its publication more colorful. Back in the 70's we stood on the streets holding WT and AW. magazines, what a bore.

Cart witnessing isn't going away anytime soon, for its cheaper on gas for cars, its easier, not a lot of walking or dealing with unwelcoming home owners /dogs etc.

Its funny walking by JWS on the streets, I get weird flash backs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    The GB will man one of these carts the same way they go d2d - via photoshop!
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    @sparrow.......yup.....photoshop.....nailed it!!!!!
  • fulano
    fulano
    You both are just guessing...
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    We have family that do the cart witnessing. Trust me...if the cart witnessing was hard work, they would be the last ones to do it. The laziest bunch I have ever laid eyes on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit