Another heavy load :Literature Cart Witnessing

by RULES & REGULATIONS 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy
    smiddy

I have only seen cart witnessing once where I live and that was months ago in a very secluded spot where a few joggers would go or maybe one or two dog walkers , nothing since in town or market places .

smiddy

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    I think they've wanted to do it for a while, but felt it was necessary to wait until most people had forgotten about the "Plain Truth" folks... :smirk:
  • OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute
    Local congregation bought(?) two of these carts last summer. They are still set aside in the corner, unopened, and unused. So much for initiative or a spirit of urgency!
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    picked up a Bible Teach Book this morning from the local cart, dumped immediately
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

lurking in an empty shop doorway--one hiding--gossipping away------

i wonder what jehovah must think of all this ?

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

I wonder if Jehovah can read carts? haha. After all, carts are supposed to have hearts.

(Referencing "The little cart with a big heart" - a song on one of the JW broadcasts.)

(They've got wheels and they've got racks, they've got books and they've got tracts -- but no Bibles!!!)

If I ever see one of these carts, I would go up to the JWs and ask where are their BIBLES?? Isn't their church (I would deliberately use that word, ha) called the Watchtower BIBLE & Tract Society?????

(Not that I personally care about the bible any more, but they claim to!)

• JRK
    JRK

I remember a few nice JW racks; I even married one of them.

JK

• Darkknight757
  • Ding
    Ding

Easy time.

Stay in one spot and talk to nobody.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit