And so the threats begin !

by NEWWORLDSLACKER 21 Replies latest jw friends

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Well im back from my " relaxing trip to the coast "........ and apparently wile I was gone my jw father in law stepped up his plan for total jw world domination . He has now officially threatened me with dfing . And informed my wife that by my continued association with a disassociated person I am placing myself in jeopardy of changing my inactive status into a situation that needs to be handled in a judicial manner. My wife called me in tears Friday night and admitted that my view of the " truth " was accurate after all . To make a long ..... long story short , my wife was told that she and my kids need to think of me as bad association ...... I AM SO PISSED .... and in the words of 50 cent " if you wanna go to war with me , Ill go to with yall ". This is by no means the end of this , it is only the beginning !

I will win , they will lose !

This is a promise !

NwS ( No witness Slave )

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

<---------- Btw this is me leaving the meetings , never to return !

• Robdar
    Robdar

Wishing you all the best NWS. I want to encourage you to fight that good fight.

Robyn

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((NWS))

Good luck. I know you will make this happen.

Lisa

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

NWS-

Well I see something popular in your situation:

My wife called me in tears Friday night and admitted that my view of the " truth " was accurate after all .

Good luck to ya babe!!

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

{{NWS}}

I don't really have any advice to give, coming from a family lost to The Empire myself. Fight them tooth and nail my friend. When you said your wife told you that your view of "the truth" was accurate after all it sounds like you've already gained important ground. Don't give up!

Mike.

• avengers
    avengers
    To make a long ..... long story short , my wife was told that she and my kids need to think of me as bad association .....

That's what the Borg has been saying to my family about me for a long time. This is the main reason why I hate Borg tactics.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Yes, driving a wedge between family members - they are good that that.

• caspian
    caspian

NWS

Thinking of you.

The truth about the troof does prevail,

Cas

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Gotta feel for ya man. I am so glad I did not marry a JW chick, because the one I had a crush on and could have had, had a Cong. Secretary for a dad. Keep on fighting!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit