And so the threats begin !

by NEWWORLDSLACKER 21 Replies latest jw friends

• dmouse
    dmouse

That sucks man. Why can't they just leave folks alone?

I will win, they will lose!

What is your definition of winning in this instance? Because 'they' can never 'lose' in that even if your family all leave the troof they will just say that the 'troof' was never in you anyway so it's no loss.

However, it's what happens from YOUR perspective that counts.

I wish you well.

Dean

• MonkeyPrincess
    MonkeyPrincess

((((((((NWS)))))))))

I am going through similer things right now, and its hard and very upsetting. But when you know in your heart you are doing the right thing, just keep pressing on, it will work out for the best. You will be happy again!!!!

Take Care

• shamus
    shamus

FIGHT.

Don't let the brainwashers win.

MonkeyPrincess, YOU TOO!

• shamus
    shamus

FIGHT.

Don't let the brainwashers win.

MonkeyPrincess, YOU TOO!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    my wife was told that she and my kids need to think of me as bad association ......

That is nuts. You can put them in there place with scriptures. Don't feed into the angry mad thing it will only serve to hurt you and your fam.

• CruithneLaLuna
    CruithneLaLuna

The JWs will see that you lose in the process, but it's personal and spiritual freedom and growth that count. I have lost (for the time being, at least) all contact with my family, i.e. my two children - no one else really counts as family, that being a long story in itself, but beside the point - due to leaving "the truth" and continuing my spiritual odyssey in other realms. Leave that "island" and you are damned by its inhabitants, but perhaps the place they are inhabiting is really the Isle of the Damned.

I like that, actually. "The Isle of the Damned...."

Anyway, it's pretty "easy" to become un-damned. Just make, and follow through on, the decision to leave.

Cruithne

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Give them a good fight and don't give up.

Good luck,
    Devon

• Special K
    Special K

Hey NWS..

Sorry you have been threatened...

Know when to hold up .. and know when to fold up that J.W. bible and toss it..

What is happenning to you.. is not an unfamiliar thing to those of us here on the board..

J.W.'s.. BREAK UP FAMILIES...and HURT PEOPLE>.... THEY are a nasty fanatic society.. that threaten and use fear tactics...

Fight for freedom..

special k

• Panda
    Panda

NWS, It sounds to me like you get to keep the most important people out of this deal. If the ugliness continues you will just have to sit back and watch the effect on your wife. She'll know them by their actions.

Panda

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

Thanks for all of the great thoughts , I really need them now , since the anger is waning and the real situation is presenting itself to me . It is Sunday morning now and things have turned from what they were even last night . This morning saw my wife with a renewed fervor for the "truth" and she took the kids to the meeting ( she never took them both before) . She now admits that I was right about the jws ..... in as much as when you are in the truth the only choice you have is to be very active in service and meetings , otherwise the only other choice is to be inactive . That seems to me to be a very black and white translation of what I have been relating to her . now it seems she is committed to being gung ho in the dub religion . It seem like its one step forward two steps back with this religion . Why is it the abusiveness , degrading , belittling , draws her closer to them ? And drives her farther from me ? It makes no sense , but as for me I refuse to be downtrodden by such manipulative people . And I think my focus is going to have to turn to keeping my kids in my life regardless of the circumstances . I will keep you all updated as things transpire . Thanks again for all the responses .

NwS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit