And so the threats begin !

by NEWWORLDSLACKER 21 Replies latest jw friends

• freedom96
    freedom96

I too am going through a "fight" which I will talk about some other time. But it does indeed hit home and hurt when people you love have to be torn in several different directions.

The bottom line fact is that the WTS destroys families. That is not what God is about. Everyone should be allowed to believe as they wish as it happens in most religions. But with the Watchtower, watch out!

The WTS without a doubt is a mind controlling, evil cult. It builds up hatred and judging one another. I don't know if they ever had the real Christian mind set.

I am more convinced now than ever that this religion must be brought out to the public. The world deserves to know that there is a destructive cult in its midst. They must be brought down. Our very families and loved ones need to be rescued.

Newworldslacker, keep on the fight for your kids sake. And your wifes. At some point, she may realize what is going on, and be willing to fight the fight as well. I just lost a son to the cult, and this cannot continue to keep happening. Your kids need positive inflluence away from the organization.

• Jesika
    Jesika

(((((((((((NWS)))))))))))))))

Give em' hell honey!!!! I hope all comes out best in the end for you and your family.

Jes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit