Were You Willing To Die For Jehovah?

by minimus 37 Replies latest jw friends

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

I think there was a long stretch of my life where I would have had to say YES to that question.

So sad to look back a that.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Were You Willing To Die For Jehovah?

Oh please....die for what ? To make a non exsistant best friend in the sky happy?

Time to get real folks.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

We were supposed to be dedicated unconditionally to Jehovah God.

Thats the reason why I left the lying and corrupt Watchtower Corporation (Publishing house)

At one point in my life when I was younger, I probably would have ........ phew

All those JWS (people) who died by obeying the WTS leaders did so in vain and naive stupidity.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

For my faith, my beliefs? Of course, Though these beliefs have changed, I'm still willing to die for them. However, I would do anything I can not to die a martyr. For instance, if there was a regim similar to the nazis, I would try to take part in the resistance. However, I would have no problem to say heil Hitler and say things I don't believe to my enemis.

When you die a martyr, that's where your ability to resist stops. Better say Heil Hitler and blow up a train track at night.

• caves
    caves

My mother did. She was dead for several hours while trying to give birth to me. They got me out (C section). Since they refused a transfusion the doctor wouldn't operate, so they rushed her to the nearest hospital that would two hours or so away. She died in the ambulance with me in her. Got to the other hospital, got me out. Somehow they managed to resuscitate her. She was in a coma for days after.

As for me, I never carried that stupid ass no-blood card. I would have taken a transfusion. So long as the elders didn't step in.

And as far as dying for jefuckho. Yeah, probably at one point I may have felt like that. Inside I knew if push came to shove that, like if the ( eyeroll ) government came and ask me to denounce my faith I had already decided that I would denounce on the outside but believe on the inside. I always thought that to be the most retarded ass rule ever. I felt (god) could read my heart anyway, and if he/she/it/ thang couldn't then it wasn't real anyway. Thats how I justified my thinking a the time. "A conscience matter". I tossed that phrase around so freely it pissed off many elders on many topics.

The mental gymnastics most ALL jws have to do is messed up. I would have taken a bullet for some of the brothers back then out of what I thought to be brother hood. Vomit!

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

And jw;s have the balls to think that Muslim suicide bombers are nuts!

just saying!

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I just received some news this evening about my mother in law. She has been dealing with cancer and thought that she had made a full recovery. A few months later she learned that she is going to have to go through some more treatments because either they didn't get it all, or it has returned. Found out also that she was rushed to the ER because she felt dizzy, fell and hit her head on a dresser. While at the ER the hospital did some testing on her and discovered that she is in serious need of a blood transfusion, her blood count is so low that if she accidentally cuts herself, or causes any type of injury that would result in any type of blood loss, it will kill her. She is supposed to go in for a chemo tomorrow but with this other issue, they can't treat her until her blood count gets into an acceptable range. It looks like the Watchtower will be killing my husband's mother with their no blood policy.

• Chook
    Chook

I was in the cult when bitten by a venomous snake , lucky for me the head office had changed their views on blood fractions which antivenin fell in to. But if head office was still taking a hard line and because I did really believe these rules , I would of surely sacrificed my soul to martyrdom of watchtower. They are murdering fucks who would of left the animal in the well on the sabbath.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit