The FINAL DAYS are here !!!

by Calebs Airplane 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    No matter how hard I try I just can't get passed the 10 second mark of any of these propaganda videos. You have to be completely brainwashed to find these encouraging or remotely entertaining.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What can be confidently accepted is the Armageddon soon doctrine was a marketing strategy for the WTS. as preaching the gospel according to the WTS was verifiably correct.

Many JWS today are becoming aware that this doctrine along with Christ returning to take position of his heavenly throne in 1914 were an expressed point of exploitation and commercialization for the WTS..

So in essence this fear mongering helped in attracting attention to the WTS's literature but helped in stimulating the distribution of the literature by the segment of JWS believers.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

The FINAL days for the WTS is HERE. Thats about the ONLY thing they got right. Their days are numbered, and they have no "sense" of who they are anymore.

Should we act a bit like scientology, should we act a bit like born agains, maybe take a bit from evangelicals? You can tell THIS is what they are trying to do, BECAUSE they do not know where they stand.

When false prophecies FAIL, and doctrines change with the wind, and their numbers are dwindling, and they cannot keep the young ones in, and the old ones are tired of the lies, and the new ones learn TTATT quickly, from just the touch of a computer button, you get DESPERATE.

They are DESPERATE, and a video like this one, is pure PROPOGANDA, to try a give JW's a "sense of comraderie". Trying to say they all belong together in the JW "club". No THANKS, we, and many others are starting to see, that it is NOT the JW "club", its the JW CULT, and we dont want it.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

By the way this is a GREAT website when trying to show people (borgs) (JWs) that things in the world are getting MUCH MUCH BETTER! http://ourworldindata.org/

• sowhatnow
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Interesting read!!

The final days have been here for 101 years now. Maybe something may come of it, in a way, perhaps.

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    if the end of the world is coming you keep the 1000s of people at bethel and just send them out on the streets where they are you dont send them somewhere else where they have to do a part time or full time job to pay their bills
  • skin
    skin

The final days have been here for 101 years now. Maybe something may come of it, in a way, perhaps.

If you go back 101 years, you will find that the WT were teaching that the last days started in 1799. So all up, according to WT, we have been in the last days for 216 years.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

You have to understand that 99.9% of all species that ever existed on the earth are extinct today. Life goes on.

Its the way the world has always worked. As for me - I am not sorry to see the dinosaurs go:)

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    216 years and counting of last days, WOW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit