The FINAL DAYS are here !!!

by Calebs Airplane 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

According to this JW video... Now is the time to preach without fear! Now that the final days are here!

The final days were NOT here previously (as they kept insisting for over 140 years)... But now they are!

In fact, the song in this video mentions that we are turning the FINAL corner...

You just can't make this shit up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4H6NcUYCdU

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I prefer the expression for "Final Days" in English as: "LAST DAYS"............because they last, and last, and last (and never end).

It took me over 40 years of being told I was living in the Final/Last Days before I realized it would never end. Instead I had to accept the inevitable that the only END I would see was the end of MY days above the sod.

Doc

• prologos
    prologos
    "LAST DAYS"............because they last, and last, and last (and never end). DOC. ha ha ha.
  • sir82
    sir82

In the year 1914, the "last centuries" began.

The time is reduced! How many more centuries can possibly pass before Armageddon starts?!?!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

One of the things I always found kinda depressing growing up was the portrayal in WT media of "righteous, faithful" JW teenagers, particularly guys.

It was like they went out of their way to tell us we had to look bland and dorky to be acceptable to God.

I could never bring myself to do it. I liked cool T-shirts and Levi's jeans too much.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - WT is totally ripping off Scientology with these videos.

Listen to this sh*t, cheery, upbeat, bright songs about the Last / End / Final Days. That chorus clapping at the end, starting at 2:40 - that's total Scientology style. These retards can't even come up with their own tunes! SAD.

WT Corp put in offices down in Clearwater, Florida. Think that's a coincidence? That's central studio production for Scientology, and hence they are bumming off Scientology's "hip" "New-Agey" vibe. Blatant rip-off. I could puke, I really could!!!!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Wait? What are you saying? The end isn't next Tuesday? I was just about to get my cart out and head out fishing for men?
  • Sabin
    Sabin

WTF ! They've turned into born again Christians.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS has used Armageddon soon now to stimulate the proliferation of its own published goods, as inciting fear into its sales representatives (JWS), the fear propagation continues to the naive and exploited.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    is it the time of the end again-?------great---lets all get hammered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit