bttt... after a 9 year nap.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

KYRIA --

I'd love to know where you are today.

Doc

• caliber
    caliber

http://blip.tv/grittv/grittv-i-m-perfect-you-re-doomed-kyria-abrahams-2800631

Flg8ter

from a post earlier today ... no credit to me... only to inform you all

• smiddy
    smiddy

Here is a girl/woman who evidently got on with her life .I find it interesting how in her post, introducing herself she was blown away ( her words ) by this site , yet it was only that one year , 9 years ago that she posted anything.I think you are right that she wrote that book "I`m Perfect Your Doomed"

My curiosity is aroused.I would love to hear what she has been doing these past 9 years.and how she is today.Also why she never posted here again after that one year .I`m intrigued.

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

I just googled Kyria Abrahams and apparently she has been successful to some degree as a writer and photographer having her own exhibit shown the latest one in sept. 2013

Good for her , their is life after JW

smiddy

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Kyria is taking photos for a wedding today. I sent her a link to this thread and she will probably check in when she can. She said I can share her facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/kyriaabrahams

• Farkel
    Farkel

bttt.

Didn't I tell you foks that Kyria was a brilliant, witty and poignant writer? (I don't actually know what "poignant" means, but someone told me to toss it around because it will make the chicks cry and stuff like that.) This thread is ten years old, and she gave us the outline for her book right here! And it was "poignant", too. Whatever THAT means. I hope some of you chicks are weeping over that word, or I will have just toss it into my dust heap of words that won't help me get laid.

Consider me a fan, Kyria.

Farkel, Not Really Poignant CLASS (too much weeping. I don't weep.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit