Zoom meetings to continue thru July

by Wakanda 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

JW's are now the religion of-----"Zoom and Doom"! IMHO!

just saying!

• hoser
    hoser

I don’t think gatherings over 10 people will be allowed for at least a year.

Zoom zoom

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

you have all the restrictions and dress codes as if you were at the coronavirus hall.

WTWizard ...

Not really. There is no need to wear pants on Zoom.

Rub a Dub

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I think the biggest part missing is the socializing before and after meetings.

Fellowshipping and socializing have been used interchangeably by JW's in the past where I am. So with the willful lack of genuine SOCIALIZING I would say that JW's have now 90% "disfellowshipped" everyone. Other than the free for all trying to be herd (spelled this way for a reason) above everyone else for a few chaotic minutes prior to and after the zoom and doom "meetings". No real socializing or fellowship, and that suits their mentality perfectly. And no, I am not advocating for large gatherings to socialize, just that not even a one-on-one 6 feet apart visit happens, because the branch said not to visit homes of fellow JW's.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Just a side point ,how are the bro's and sis getting on as hairdresser and barber's are shut

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

JW's are now the religion of-----"Zoom and Doom"!

Good one

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Rub. You didn't notice how poorly they handle cameras.

Downside is no snow days

• waton
    waton

If this keeps going like this, it will be a second fulfillment of the trek in the wilderness, pre-promised land times,

Meeting suits and shoes will not wear our for 40 years, often good used, old quality that thy were in the first place,

• JWTom
    JWTom

Wakanda: How did the topic come up of staying on Zoom until July 2020? Just curious. Have not heard anything that specific in my travels. Thanks!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

far fewer Circuit overlords will be needed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit