My Body

by StinkyPantz 45 Replies latest watchtower medical

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    most of the other bits are ok 2nd hand...

burn the leftovers

Hehehe

• Panda
    Panda

Maybe it always gets personal before wanting to give. My sister inlaw would be dead today w/o the liver of another human who donated . The fact is that sometimes we've got to get this close to care. This is such an excellent thread Stinky Pants.

Panda

• Navigator
    Navigator

I understand that the standard procedure is to cremate any left over parts when a body is donated to science. Since I want to be cremated anyway, I have suggested in my final instructions that they might want to consider donating my body (after they remove any useable parts) to a medical school. It saves a bundle on funeral costs. As for the bone chips, there is a small plot just large enough for a columbarium at my parents feet. Or speading the bonechips at sea would suit me just as well. Who cares what happens to a body?

• shamus
    shamus

Yes,

I am donating my body to medical science. I was not going to originally, but I have come to the decision that I could care less what happens to my body. I have seen what happens 24 hours after you are dead in the warm air and it's not pleasant, believe me. Your body is dying even while it is alive. When you die, it totally breaks down into a fat decaying flabby mass.. BLEAH! Sick! No thank you...

My body shall be a cadaver... but, if someone can use my heart, or whatever, then so be it.;

No, my ashes need not be sprinkled about some beautiful pond... It doesn't matter. It isn't me.

• gumby
    gumby

I'm donating my weiner to the greeks. I've shown it to some greek weenie buyers who are looking for molds to create their naked statues from. You know.....those statues with the little anteaters hangin there. I hear they give about 5 grand for a nice weiner and my wife could use the money.

Gumby

• Mac
    Mac

Stinky:

Your body, your body........it's always about you!! What about my body?.....Sheesh!!!

On a more serious note......I think I'd just like to be made into a pinata so as to bring untold joy to all, even in my passing. (those who want to beat the hell out of me and of course....as always....candy for the kids!)

mac

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit