My Body

by StinkyPantz 45 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Gadget
    Gadget
    why not donate the rest of my body to medical science?

Have you seen what they actually do to the bodies that are donated for medical science.....?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Beryl-

You know you love me. . .

Gadget-

Why does it matter? I plan on being dead when they do it.

They also have this "site" where they place bodies out in the elements for CSI's and Forensic Scientist/Anthropologists/Entomoligsts to examine and see how weather and bugs effect dead bodies. They learn from it, and it helps them solve crimes. I'm thinking about that too;

also:

I heard you can sign a contract with certain universities and they will pay you for you body while you are still alive. Crazy, eh? You just have to will your dead body to them.

• donkey
    donkey
    Am I weird?

Can I plead the 5th?

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I will happily dedicate my body to sex research, if it will further scientific learning in the field.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I will happily dedicate my body to sex research, if it will further scientific learning in the field.
    *tries to resist urge to mention Refiner, sex research and microscopes in the one sentence*

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well it is a personnal decision

I guess for myself that the final decision will be my son's oneI don't care myself cause I will be dead ***And I know I will ALWAYS stay ALIVE IN MY SON'S MEMORY I have NO DOUBT about that AT ALL
    And it is all what's matter for me anyway ... SO

*** BUT still I won't give my body to science.
    Why ? Because I know what they are doing with it
    (lots of bodies to "play" with - I've heard a lot (B))

But If Anthony feels like somebody needs a part of my body
    that can be used by someone who is still alive
    I'm ok
    for him to give that or those parts (PERIOD !)
    that at least he knows "for sure" that his gesture was usefull (cause he heard about (B) too)

• Xena
    Xena

Actually a great idea SP...I need to change my license to reflect that I want to be an organ doner...it would be nice to know something good came out of your death, you know?

• teejay
    teejay

Donkey,

You beat me to it!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

LOL @ Donkey.

For me, I'd donate everything, including eyes. What the hell do I need organs for after I'm gone?

Also, I want to be cremated, with no viewing. Looking at a dead body is so bizzarre. If people wish, they can eulogize me, althought there's really not that much about me to like.

ash

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

To Teej and Donkey:

((Ashitaka))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit