My Body

by StinkyPantz 45 Replies latest watchtower medical

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

It seems you have the John Prine viewpoint SP. He's our greatest living philosopher, so you're in good company Bridgette.

Please don't bury me
    Down in that cold cold ground
    No, I'd druther have 'em cut me up
    And pass me all around
    Throw my brain in a hurricane
    And the blind can have my eyes
    And the deaf can take both of my ears
    If they don't mind the size
    Give my stomach to Milwaukee
    If they run out of beer
    Put my socks in a cedar box
    Just t'get 'em out of here
    Venus de Milo can have my arms
    Look out! I've got your nose
    Sell my heart to the junkman
    And give my love to Rose

Give my feet to the footloose
    Careless, fancy free
    Give my knees to the needy
    Don't pull that stuff on me
    Hand me down my walking cane
    It's a sin to tell a lie
    Send my mouth way down south
    And kiss my ass goodbye

• leddfootdja
    leddfootdja

Donate 'n cremate.

Ashes spread in "happy" place.......

Some campground with a lake. Send me back home to the fishes.......

• jgnat
    jgnat

Instead of a headstone, I want a park bench named after me. It has to have a great view.

• happyout
    happyout

My Dad and daughter were both cremated, with their ashes scattered at sea. I also signed up to be an organ donor a long time ago, so after they remove whatever they can use, off to the fire with the bod. I haven't attended many funerals, but I always found it barbaric to have a dead body there for everyone to "view". Yuck!!! I like when there are lots of pictures around that show the person when they were living and loving. That's how I want to remember people, and that's how I want them to remember me.

Happyout

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• shotgun
    shotgun

I'm with the donate and cremate group...

Sp I don't think your weird...why would I think someone who likes to called stinky pantz is weird

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

My body has got so many mistakes, it wouldn't do anyone any good. I can't stand the thought of someone looking at my bloated corpse. The sooner I'm hidden away, buried or burned the better.

I wouldn't want a memorial, I haven't done anything to memorialize. However I do like the idea of a small little marker, you know something to give the kids to visit should they ever wish to.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Eyes................ pretty ordinary, can't see shit close up, need glasses

smack: That's cause you're old. But why do you want to look at ******'s posts up close, anyway?

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Instead of a headstone, I want a park bench named after me. It has to have a great view.

That's a great thought. But of course people will be having sex on you or farting and then there are the birds and we know what they'll be doing

I'm not sure I want my boney butt ending up in a lab for experiments but my organs are donated. I'm hoping they wait til I'm dead before they harvest. But if things work out I'll have the body all worn out long before I'm dead anyway.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hey, what they do to the bench after I am gone, what will I care? I like to think the bench will provide someone with a moment of quiet contemplation, a rest, a new view.

Kind of like the type of friend I try to be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit