Dreading the memorial

by Isambard Crater 35 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

True Christ said if you don NOT partake in His body and blood,,you have no life in you,

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

the JW lie about what the real story with the passing of the emblems...they say it is a legal means for spiritual Israel to rule with Jesus... The New Covenant is forgiveness of sins for the many. I could never sit through that pack of lies again now that I am awake to the agenda. Just read the Bible without the WT filters. If you go and believe that Jesus died for your sins , then by all means partake, and let the tongues wag.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

" Just read the Bible without the WT filters. If you go and believe that Jesus died for your sins , ""

Nobody has ever become a JW or adopted their beliefs by reading a Bible.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

Jesus said to keep doing this in remembrance of him.

But don't we have the Gospels and the Greatest Man book for remembrance of him?

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

Beth Sarim "nobody has ever become a JW or adopted their beliers by reading a Bible" ....so true...it is studying their publications and meetings of group think. That is why the filters need removed...For ex...the WT filter says that the new covenant is for the 144000, so we don't even see what Matt 26:28 says, that it is for the forgiveness of sins for the MANY. I neve got the sense of that scripture until within the past year...It's like I never ever read it.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""WT filter says that the new covenant is for the 144000, so we don't even see what Matt 26:28 says, that it is for the forgiveness of sins for the MANY. I never got the sense of that scripture until within the past year..""

keep reading that Bible and put the Borg publications away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit