Sick! "Stoning of Two Transgenders in Dortmund, Germany Prevented By Police In The Last Minute."

by park ave boy 29 Replies latest social current

• LisaRose
    LisaRose
    I rest my case.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    What I find fascinating about the intersection of right wing ideology and anti-Muslim sentiment is that it's producing defenders of gay people from the most unlikely quarters. So that we've now got right wing nationalists saying we should defend gay people and "our values" of gay tolerance against intolerant Muslim foreigners. Who would have predicted? Weird.
  • rebel8
    rebel8

The bible mandates stoning men who lie with men--not far off from what these men tried to do.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    Fair comment, SBF, although I find the sacrifice of German cis- and trans-women so that a section of Left-wing people can continue to pursue their migrant fantasy to be slightly weirder and much more disturbing ...
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    LisaRose has rested her case. But I'm not sure what she meant by that at all. Has what LoveUni or prologos wrote been deemed out of order? If so I can't understand why. Otherwise I just don't understand.
  • fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent
    blondie: It is not a European problem, but a worldwide problem. Gay people and others have been beaten and/or killed in the US and every country on earth.

Absolutely!

blondie: Mostly by men who seem to be afraid for their own masculinity, but that is just my gut feeling.

Or, solve their own confusion over their attraction to other males by violence. Scratch a homophobe and find same sex attraction under their skin.

It must also be acknowledged that Christianity has used violence against same sex attracted people and gender different people in an attempt to force their un-natural conformity to Christian rules. There are many, many examples of horrible incidents of gay-bashing in most western countries. The verbal gay-bashing by members of the JW/GB are just another example of the failure of Christianity.

And compare the other examples of bad behaviour (in Europe) to this Australian example. In supposedly 'civilised' Australia, during the recent Christian festival of Xmas,

"Every day of the festive period 74 women across Australia reached out to rape and domestic violence support services. Between December 21 and January 3, Rape and Domestic Violence Services Australia assisted 1043 individual clients across its three telephone services – a 32 per cent increase on the same period last year.
    Read more: http://www.canberratimes.com.au/national/74-women-a-day-sought-rape-and-domestic-violence-support-over-festive-break-20160116-gm79m9.html#ixzz3xRwuKOOX

So easy to excuse bad behaviour sometimes, isn't it?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

So easy to excuse bad behaviour sometimes, isn't it?

But nobody on this forum is excusing those bad behaviours. I hope Australian citizens that commit sex crimes are jailed for a very, very long time.

Now, back to the OP ...

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    But when did racism and hatred become socially acceptable? Is this the Trump affect? The man says hateful, racist nonsense and his poll numbers continue to rise.

Your first question is one of the problems. Thankfully Islam/Muslim is not a race, it's a religion and political ideology. While Trump has made some bold statements, some of the so called real bad ones have been taken out of context. I was shocked at some things I heard so looked up the whole story and things were twisted.

This past year and ongoing 'political correctness' is at it's wits end with many people when problems are continuing to rise and 'political correctness' deems the best solution is to ignore them and allow lies to spread. The longer a lie is spread, repeated, and unchallenged then eventually many will believe the lie is a fact. That is why a certain "culture" not race but "culture" feels they are being attacked and systematically killed by a certain 'race' when all statistics and facts show that to be absolutely not true. But it's been allowed to be said, unchallenged, and now the statistics are showing the exact opposite of what that 'culture' claims is happening and on the rise.

It would be one thing if every culture, religion, and belief WANTED to intermingle and become a one world culture/accept all and everything and be 'good people'. Unfortunately some cultures and religions do not want that and some of their beliefs cause big problems when mixed with others and ignoring and pretending it doesn't exist is not helping it.

• fulano
    fulano
    ThAt's the result of the import of foreign garbidge, vielen danke frau Merkel, Wir schaffen das ...
  • prologos
    prologos
    The sexual assaults against "straight" women, is seen by these men as a sort of punishment against "unbelievers" too. How dare these ladies. offend the sensibilities of these guests by swimming in spandex and bikinis?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit