Sick! "Stoning of Two Transgenders in Dortmund, Germany Prevented By Police In The Last Minute."

by park ave boy 29 Replies latest social current

• park ave boy
    park ave boy

This is what Europe is becoming? My work colleague in Germany sent my this article in an email and it is perhaps one of the most disturbing things I have heard yet. I have been hearing about many of these recent homophobic and transphobic hate crimes taking place across Europe but this one slipped through the cracks. Sorry about the translation from google but you can understand it.

"A group of three north African immigrant teens meet two transsexuals. First they find them physically attractive and started to flirt with them. But when they realized they were not female they wanted to stone them according to Islamic law. They were already in the process of collecting stones when police passed by coincidentally and stopped them from the attack. They have been arrested in past for theft and assault but not deported due to rules to protect refugees over citizens of the EU."

I am sick just thinking about this. How many more rapes must occur? How many more stabbings? How much more crime? How many more homophobic and transphobic attacks must occur before the people stand up and deport the politicians who did this to them? I'm feeling ill from reading this. I get everyday an email chain with about 30+ incidents of rape and violence that is increasing exponentially in Europe. Sad, sad days are ahead. Europe has come so far only to return to intolerance and death.

http://www.metropolico.org/2016/01/16/steinigung-in-dortmund/

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    I have said this before and I know it is not a popular statement but certain religious groups/ideologies will not mix with our western values. They come from countries with no freedom or democracy and don't or won't understand what our fathers and grandfathers fought and died for in two world wars. They will not assimilate into our society and the reality is their ultimate goal is to convert all of us over to their cult thinking.
  • blondie
    blondie

It is not a European problem, but a worldwide problem. Gay people and others have been beaten and/or killed in the US and every country on earth. Mostly by men who seem to be afraid for their own masculinity, but that is just my gut feeling.

Life changes, I work directly with 2 transgender people, they work hard and are friendly and team people. My supervisor is Muslin and my representative in this city is Muslim. Two doors down is a Muslim family. But first and foremost they are my co-workers, my neighbors, my governmental representatives. my friends. People I eat with, recreate with, laugh with.

I see a jw world though that when secular governments are gone in their dream world, they will be free to stone whomever they judge as sinners

The Watchtower, November 15, 1952, page 703, Questions from Readers:

"In the case of where a father or mother or son or daughter is disfellowshipped [disassociated], how should such person be treated by members of the family in their family relationship?

We are not living today among theocratic nations where such members of our fleshly family relationship could be exterminated for apostasy from God and his theocratic organization, as was possible and was ordered in the nation of Israel in the wilderness of Sinai and in the land of Palestine. . . Being limited by the laws of the worldly nation in which we live and also by the laws of God through Jesus Christ, we can take action against apostates only to a certain extent, that is, consistent with both sets of laws. The law of the land and God’s law through Christ forbid us to kill apostates, even though they be members of our own flesh-and-blood family relationship. However, God’s law requires us to recognize their being disfellowshipped from his congregation."

The message to Jehovah's Witnesses above is a family member should be killed as they were exterminated (Stoned to death) for apostasy among "theocratic nations". The only things stopping them are the law of the land and God's law through Christ. Basically, too bad such laws are in place or else we would stone our apostate fleshly family members to death!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Hang on a minute, migrants stoning two transsexuals?

I thought they were all supposed to be doctors, engineers, professors and teachers ... or have I been reading The Guardian too much?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Since coming out of the WT org and closed off to politics my whole life, only in the past few years have I learned about politics and what liberal and conservative, etc, mean. I must say I've come to really dislike far left liberals and think they are complete idiots! They are to blame for opening the gates of Europe to let the flow of so called refugees go in unchecked.

The problem with liberals is that they even though intentions may be good (equality for everybody, help everybody, etc), they are utopian and unrealistic. Let EVERYBODY in, they will be good, all people are good. "Let's not worry about jobs, about who will pay for it, about potential crime, about ISIS sneaking in, everything will be just fine. Let's let EVERYBODY in the worst parts of the world come in then the whole world will be fixed and happy!"

Meanwhile in German, gangs of the nice refugees gang raping on NYE, the OP posts, in London the Muslim districts trying to force sharia law, rapes and crime majorly increasing in Sweden, entry points in Greece out of control and overrun, and attacks starting such as in France, the train, etc.

• prologos
    prologos
    Multicultural germany to the background music of " tootsie " it might be you.
  • redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

EndofMysteries, you wrote: only in the past few years have I learned about politics and what liberal and conservative, etc, mean. I must say I've come to really dislike far left liberals . . . They are to blame for opening the gates of Europe to let the flow of so called refugees go in unchecked.

I totally agree with you. A few nonths ago, one politician in my country warned our government for the potential danger of living "testosteron-bombs" coming our way. He was laughed at and branded a "racist & extremist". I think they don't laugh anymore but can only look in the mirror and ask themselves: "What would I do if MY wife or relative was gangraped?". This is not about racism, this is simply about protection of citizens as stated by the law.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am constantly shocked at how intolerant people are everywhere, it makes me sad. Someone I knew and liked that was a Facebook friend "liked" something that I found to be racist, mean spirited and factually untrue. It was shocking to me. I unfriended her and told her why, which of course DoD not go well, but WTF. I don't think she realized that anything you like on facebook will show up in the feed of all your friends. But when did racism and hatred become socially acceptable? Is this the Trump affect? The man says hateful, racist nonsense and his poll numbers continue to rise. Are we going to move backwards as a society as far as tolerance for gays and lesbians and people of color?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Are we going to move backwards as a society as far as tolerance for gays and lesbians and people of color?

I think 'we' (i.e. Westerners) have steadily moved forwards re gay people. It's the migrants that need to move forward, accept that Western culture is superior to theirs and integrate ... f**king quickly.

The migrants who have committed rape and sexual assault/harassment should be immediately deported.

• prologos
    prologos
    The migrants who have committed rape and sexual assault/harassment should be immediately deported. Where is the punishment first for this kind of crime that an born in citizen faces? like disfellowshipping in the wt. the police involvement?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit