Yearbook - will they drop figures that show a decline?

by freddo 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freddo
    freddo
    Do you think the yearbooks will stop showing negative information as the numbers stagnate or even drop?
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Yes. I think they will give "Highlights" and not publish the actual reports. Who knows? Maybe we've already gotten the last one!
  • cognac
    cognac
    I think they will exaggerate.
  • Sabin
    Sabin
    They have never shown negative info about themselves in the past why would the start now. Anything negative applies to everybody else, never the borg.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    They have shown negative info in the past. They showed the decreases in the early 80's.
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    There will be a point when they will stop showing numbers. It's hard to say when that point will be. They may use negatives as a way to say the end is even closer.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

Who cares ?????? Who reads that shit anyway???

Not this mad puppy 😅

• skin
    skin
    They stopped publishing our (New Zealand) detailed figures in "Our KM" about 5 years ago. Prior to that these figures fluctuated by up to 10% each month on 13000 publishers. No one knew why or where these 1000 reports appeared or disappeared to over a one month period, and it was ongoing. Problem solved now that these figures are no longer published monthly.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Increasing or Decreasing in numbers. They always seem to put a spin on things that the GT is fast approaching either way. And the rank and file buy it.
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    I think judiciously rearranging branches and territories has masked some of their churn and where the biggest decreases are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit