Yearbook - will they drop figures that show a decline?

by freddo 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Zoos
    Zoos
    They left us because they were "not of our sort".

You can say THAT again.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    One really comes to the conclusion it's a numbers game to appease the rank and file that change is always happening, to sucker people to make them feel special.
  • Yogapants
    Yogapants
    In the past they have posted declines. In the late 90's they were transparent on this topic. I dont see why they would change that. Besides, the org is growing, so they will be happy to highlight that.
  • Olivia Wilde
    Olivia Wilde
    correct me if I am wrong but I remember them putting how many where DF'd yearly. that was negative. It would be cool if they can publish how many DA's & DF'd for apostasy.
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Funny when they show a publisher graph the numbers dramatic drop in 1976....I wonder why??
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I cannot remember the Borg putting down in writing how many were DFed yearly. But I do remember at several District Conventions they would mention how many were DFed for such things as sexual immorality. Lol, I remember quite vividly how quiet the arena would get during that 1-4 second pause after he just finished talking. LOL, all you would hear was a baby crying off in the distance, the air coming out of the vents and someone clearing their voice a section over. It was like a ghastly spectre was cast over the crowd.
  • Simon
    Simon

They will show the numbers even if there is a decrease, probably with some "love of the greater number will cool off" scripture thrown in and an admonition to not turn away from the truth now that we are so, so, very close to the end.

Can't you feel it brothers? Will you be faithful to the end? Will you? (echo-ey sound at convention, hesitant applause as people wake up and clap something they didn't hear)

• Zoos
    Zoos
    Can't you feel it brothers? Will you be faithful to the end? Will you?

• hardtobeme
    hardtobeme

decline of anointed= Positive (holy spirit guidance)

Increase of anointed= Mentally unbalanced (We need a better wifi)

• Simon
    Simon
    OMG I just love minions - they are so cute.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit