tink's first major break-up

by tinkerbell82 84 Replies latest jw experiences

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((Tink))))))))

I'm so sorry you're going through this. I've been there and it totally sucks. But like Abaddon said, it truly will make the next great thing that much greater. You're a sweetie and girls like us are hard to come by. Don't sell yourself short. The Perfect Guy is out there for you!

Love,

Andi

• greven
    greven

Wow! I'm sorry to hear that! That's a tough deciscion to make even if it is the right one. It always hurts. Don't worry about the pain it will pass. You will not forget however. When you have doubts about if it was the right thing to do simply recite all the reasons again in your head and feel confident that it was better for the both of you.

Other than that I can give little advise. I do not know exactly what transpired between you two. One more piece of advise: don't rush into a new relationship without finishing this one completely. Stay single for a while and clear your mind and hart. Then you will be able to give yourself again to someone deserving of that priviledge.

Finally a BIG hug ((((Tink)))), and a channel to vent: [email protected]

Greven

• jwsons
    jwsons

Tink, your heart will goes on beauty,

jwsons

• proudassmonkey
    proudassmonkey

brooke,

since we've already talked i know you know this but i want everyone to know too..... i am so unbelievable proud of you. anytime you need to talk or go out and get sloppy drunk, please call me and i'll pick you up and we will.

melissa

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

YAY!! mel i couldn't adore you more if i tried :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit