tink's first major break-up

by tinkerbell82 84 Replies latest jw experiences

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

thank you so much. this is the first time i've broken up with someone i really cared about and it was a lot harder than i ever thought it could be. we've been inseparable for almost three years now. it will be really weird without him despite his faults.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

(((((((TINK)))))))) MAAAAAAAAJOR KUDOS to ya, sweetie....yeah, it takes a lot out of ya to do it, but it hadta be done, didnit? You don't need negativity in your life, sweetikins....SMOOCHIES!

Frannie B

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

ps for the sweethearts that have called me already, thank you...i'll give you a ring when i'm able to speak without dissolving, big hugs and kisses to you

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I won't pretend that break-up aren't hard; I've had some really lousy ones. But I would do them all again tomorrow to be with the right person, which I am, I think. It does make the hurt now less, knowing that in retrospect you made the ight move. But it is something better than nothing.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I blame it on that b*st*rd Caspian, for keeping you on the Internet all hours of the day and night

Between his sense of humour, his Latin dictionary, and his stunningly good-looking avatars, your b/f didn't stand a chance against him.

Oh, and did I add that he's British?
    Shame he's English - but I'm sure you wont hold that against him

LT of the "trying to cheer Tink up by making her smile" class.

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

LT, thanks, you put a much-needed grin on my face. you always do.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

(((( Tink ))))

You take care... don't worry about crying. Sometimes it helps a lot to let the tears and feelings flow.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

(((((Tink)))) Break-ups suck. It's never easy and never fun. But in time you'll be happy to have taken the step to take matters into your own hands again. Hugs sweets, feel free to email me anytime at [email protected]

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• caspian
    caspian

Gee thanks LT.

I blame it on that b*st*rd Caspian, for keeping you on the Internet all hours of the day and night

Between his sense of humour, his Latin dictionary, and his stunningly good-looking avatars, your b/f didn't stand a chance against him.

Oh, and did I add that he's British?
    Shame he's English - but I'm sure you wont hold that against him

Cas get the the blame for everything.

(((((((((((((((((((((((Tink thinking of you)))))))))))))))))))))

BB

• Happythoughts
    Happythoughts

Tinkerbell- Hopefully you have learned something from the situation. It will get better soon and in a year you will be able to look back and smile about it. Keep your head up sunshine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit