• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

just booking my ticket to cali, tink

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

((tink))... you have email.

• Panda
    Panda

Tink, Big Panda Hugs to you. Breaking up is painful, no matter the reason. Try to take lots of time before jumping into a new relationship. Find something really new and interesting to take up a few weekends. Again, my heart aches for your pain.

• Guest 77
  • Guest 77
    Guest 77

T82, I hope someone on the board will be able to give the positive lift you need. Anyways, hang in there and I wish you the best.

Guest 77

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

(((everyone)))) thank you all so much. i dont know what else to say. this really means a lot to me, your kind words are so appreciated right now.

• Hamas
    Hamas

Awwww Tinky

I'm so sorry to hear this.... I bet its so hard for you...

I'm no expert on relationships so I will save my words of wisdom for another time.... but I just wanted to give you a big and

I hope things work out hun xxxx

• Xandria
    Xandria

(( Tink )),

It will get better.. right now it is just too fresh of a hurt. It is okay to grieve and let it out. 3 years is a bit of history. You will know when you are ready to venture forth once again. Right now, it will be PJ's, Ice Cream and a hord of your g/f's~ storming your apartment. Taking you out to have a good time.

X.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Thinking of ya tink

((( )))

Maybe absence will make the heart grow fonder and there could be a reconciliation? If not, I'm sorry for him since he has lost a total gem, but more sorry for you for being upset.

Brummie

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

((((tink))))

It can't be easy after 3 years, even if it's been a long time coming.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit