tink's first major break-up

by tinkerbell82 84 Replies latest jw experiences

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hi Tink:

I guess your break-up means that you are growing as a person and your needs are not being met in this relationship at this time. While all break-ups have pain associated with them, there is also something exciting about the new possibilities that will come to you because of your choice to move on. In time, things will get better and because of your friends on this board in some sense they already have.

Jeff S.

• noidea
    noidea

((Tink)) I'm sorry for your hurt. Be careful about rebound relationships. Give yourself some time to adjust. I do recommend a book by DR Gray "Mars & Venus Starting Over" It has some really good points to help you over the rough spots you will be going through. You're young and beautiful and have plenty of time for relationships so take it slow. Be sure and get out with friends and enjoy life.

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((Tink))))

Hope you feel better soon

• Badger
    Badger

(((Tink)))

You're young, sharp, kind and beautiful...But nobody feels that way after a breakup.

This will pass...swear to God it will. Give yourself a little time, work on you, and it will happen again when you're ready.

• xandra360
    xandra360

Oh dear Tink, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm no expert in relationships, but I blame Caspian as well ...

Big hugs from the Wicked Girls posse

Love,

xandra

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i'm taking all of your kind words and advice to heart. :)

tink

future wicked girl extraordinaire ;)

• larrynbabies
    larrynbabies

The worst thing is to sit around alone and sometimes when you do go out you may be there in body but not in spirit. It will take time and allow yourself that. dont just jump into another realationship because it is very possible at this point to do it for all of the wrong reasons. give yourself time to be yourself again then and only then will you be able to find who or what you really need. hang in there it does get better I promise.

Larry n Babies

• Zoewrex
    Zoewrex

{{{{Tink}}} & kisses to you. You're growing up and this part just sucks. Standing up for how you feel isn't as easy as many people think and in the long run - go with your instincts and stick to it.

• CruithneLaLuna
    CruithneLaLuna

I misspelt your ID on purpose, because "Belle" means beautiful. I just now saw this thread. Sorry to hear about the pain involved in your breakup, but I can only hope that it's for the best. Let me know if I can do anything at all, beyond sending you cyber-hugs and encouragement.

All Is Well - truly.

Cruithne

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

thanks cru, i appreciate that. it isnt so much that i'll miss what the relationship was, but rather i regret that it can never be what it had the potential to be. if that makes any sense :P. i haven't shed a tear over it since it happened though, and i feel much better all around. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit