The increasing WT magazine

by darkspilver 39 Replies latest jw friends

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Hi jwfacts

Printing an additional 16 million tractazines per issue has zero affect on growth.

[snip]

JW's use the huge number of magazines printed

No!

that's the point, printing has DECREASED, and continues to decrease!

that's why WT uses the term 'produced', to included electronic downloads rather than just physical copies.

which means that the decrease in physical printing matches the decrease that WT is facing as their house of cards fall down.

Actually you could say the reverse is happening - that the number of baptisms is actually holding up despite a decrease in physical printing of the magazines.

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hello,

As for other thing ... are we sure that the figure printed in the wt magazine are correct ?

At the other hand, when WT produced 2 WT and 2 Awake by month each with 32 pages at more than 40 millions of printed magazines ...

now with 6 WT and 6 awake , each with 16 pages ... even with 60 millions ... it's an amazing decrease ...

But WTBTS , talk about "increase" only because figure are false !

Often I heard in KH , that jw.org replace publication ... but in fact when you look at Alexa Web Ranking ... we see other thing ... no increase at jw.org ... stagnation ( is it an english word ? stagnation ? sorry for my poor english :) )

All that , to say ... are WTBTS figure real ? I doubt !

Greetings

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

to included electronic downloads rather than just physical copies

NO

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

Often I heard in KH , that jw.org replace publication ... but in fact when you look at Alexa Web Ranking ... we see other thing ... no increase at jw.org ... stagnation

stagnation or decrease?

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/jw.org

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/jehovahs-witness.com

https://www.similarweb.com/website/jw.org?competitors=jehovahs-witness.com

• Heaven
    Heaven

To put their numbers in perspective.... to supply just 1% of the world's population, they would have to be publishing 800 million copies of litter-a-trash.

I don't think these people have received their ragazines yet, do you? I wonder how they download from jw dot borg?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

It doesn't matter. the mags are still written in the JW stoopidese language.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver
    Hi TheOldHippie

If you want the number of delivered/placed magazines, turn to the Yearbook or similar publication.

No!

That's yet another card in the WT's house of cards that's fallen!

As of 1st January 2016 all 'placements' - magazines, books, DVDs, tracts, leaflets in both physical and electronic format have been lumped together as just one figure on the report!

Another way the WT's falling house of cards is fudging the figures!

• tiki
    tiki

Masters of deception..how do they count online placements...sounds all very fake.

• sir82
    sir82

to included electronic downloads rather than just physical copies

NO

Just curious, do you have inside contacts with the worldwide headquarters service department who confirmed that for you?

I suspect (please prove me wrong) that you are merely speculating.

Of course it is also speculation that the newest figures include downloads. However, the change from "printed" to "produced" is at least a little suspicious, and to my untrained eye, a change in wording signifies something has changed.
  • sir82
    sir82

That's yet another card in the WT's house of cards that's fallen!

As of 1st January 2016 all 'placements' - magazines, books, DVDs, tracts, leaflets in both physical and electronic format have been lumped together as just one figure on the report!

Another way the WT's falling house of cards is fudging the figures!

It's even worse than that - since January 2016, "number of placements" is not even reported to the branch office!

"Number of placements" is only recorded on publisher record cards, which are never reviewed by the branch - only elders & COs.

It is now quite impossible to have any idea of how many "pieces of literature" are placed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit