• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

" 2018 False Prophet Apostate Convention of Jehovah's Witnesses "

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

“Is this the last regional convention ever?”

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

There was a flyover sign this May which read "Stop hiding child abuse. JWfacts.com" That has got to have some effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0oBA7eE0XI

I bet they'll stop using that venue.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I'm thinking this may be the last regional and one of the reasons is the Governing Body fear such mass exposure happening at these events. So whether or not that rumor Slimboy heard is true I'm sure some time soon it will be, because of so much bad press world wide the Governing Body fear more crashing of assemblies where members are hearing about scandals involving them. For this reason I think these conventions will be a thing of only the past. Money maker or not a severe down turn in the collection of funds from the faithful caused by a mass exodus due to hearing about these scandals from crashed conventions.

I'm thinking the times XJWs can crash conventions is going going going gone with the wind.

• steve2
    steve2

The End Is Round The Never-Ending Corner

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I'd like to see a JW witnessing trolley outside the convention, with a couple of apostate books and signs on it. JW's identify apostates standing outside a convention as persecution. Maybe if apostates stood there in the same manner as JWs stand outside public places with their trolleys, it may click that apostates are not persecuting them anymore than they are persecuting the public with their message.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

THEY NEED YOUR CHILD'S ICE CREAM MONEY - it costs a lot to settle child sexual abuse cases out of court.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

or How about

"Crisis of Conscience'' available on Amazon.

• DesirousOfChange
  • AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

"Closed for the next three days!"

Woohoo, now we can go on a REAL holiday!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit