Signs You Would Like To See At Watchtower Convention

by Brokeback Watchtower 56 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think GB Loesch has made some pretty bold statements that could be put in quotes With his picture attached could be a real killer!

Believe and Obey Only The Faithful Slave, Don't Believe Any Negative Comment About Us In The Press Believe Only Us.

Google: Child Molestation Watchtower Bible And Tract Society, Klick On Wikki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jehovah%27s_Witnesses%27_handling_of_child_sex_abuse

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

“Going out of business”

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

I would like a sign that simply reads "What if it's not true?" in big red letters

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I think it will be more powerful to have posters of pictures of the survivors of sexual abuse all over the area of their headquarters.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I suppose it would be too insensitive to have posters and pictures of all who have died as a result of following their medical advice over the years such as no blood ,no organ transplants ,no jabs against diseases ,etc,etc.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

I still like the idea of renting space on digital billboards near an en route to convention sites along interstates. Messages like above or pointing to jwfacts, etc. Simple and to the point messages.

Of course, the GB is telling the Sheeple to ignore the media.

Snakes

• Island Man
    Island Man

A good strategy is to take phrases known to JWs and make powerful statements with them. Song lyrics might be a good place to look. Examples:

'How does it make you feel' ... to be supporting an organization that covers up pedophilia?"

The Bible: "Do not put your trust in men ..."

The Governing Body: "Trust us completely!"

Watchtower is guilty of 'history laundering'!

Deceitful Religious Authorities ...

• Fear independent inquiry.
    • Encourage their followers to distrust the media.
    • Are afraid of the facts that ex-followers will reveal to current followers.
    • Always resort to some form of censorship since truth cannot be refuted.

• Finkelstein
  • George One Time
    George One Time

I am not good at making memes, but I would like to see questions on a billboard like:

Do you belong to the 1914 generation? (picture of F.W. Franz)

Are you free to leave your religion - or will your loved ones shun you?

• George One Time
    George One Time

Cannot there be a billboard on the road to the Warwick site? How cool would that be... Or just a couple doing cart un-witnessing on the other site of the road at the entrance. Just standing there would be enough...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit