What do you think is the origin of Giants and/or Sasquatch?

by The Real Edward Gentry 21 Replies latest jw friends

• waton
    waton

Saturday? satire? Here in the North America, , home of the Sasquatch, it is only Friday, glad that Joshua added another day in the bible.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    waton: Saturday? satire? Here in the North America, , home of the Sasquatch, it is only Friday,

Oh damn. I lost/gained(?) a day on the other side.

Eh...I looked at a Sasquatch on Wednesday and shucks...here it is only Friday and on the other side it is Sasquatch Saturday. See what happens when you look a Sasquatch in the eye?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Interesting assumptions from the OP. Some believe in the Bible, some don't. Some will think that Wendigo et al will have some tacit connection with said so called 'holy' book.

Personally, I see no evidence such beasts exist. No. Not even the Loch Ness monster, shock, horror.

Here's a youpube channel I like to view....

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Either a person on the ark or one of the animals had head lice and they made it through the flood.

Rub a Dub

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

And to think that this is only Saturday. Usually it is Sunday morning that has the most chuckles

It's still Friday here, mate. Usually there aren't those posting who have been drinking heavily until the weekend.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I think I need one of these:

Image result for sasquatch looking at watch

Image result for sasquatch looking at watch

• Jayk
    Jayk
    My "theory" on homosapians is that at one time on planet earth there was probably more then just us..we outlived them somehow, most likely we where more intelligent(taming dogs, horses, making weapon, ect..) regarding mr bigfoot. If there is 1 alive he must have had 2 parents, and unless they're inbred his 2 parents would have parents. So on and so forth..all countries have legends of chimeras(half human half animal). Some people are freaking out because technology is getting close to being able to possible do that, (creating super soldiers)...we are on the verge of doing the first human head transplant keep in mind.
  • EverApostate
    EverApostate

Answer to Title - Myths.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Could there be animals living today that survived from Noah's Ark but remain undetected by modern science?

No. There never was a Noah's Ark.

I believe the Sasqatch to be in this category. There is huge evidence of them living in the dense forests of North America.

No, there isn't.

• waton
    waton

The North American west coast is about as far you can get from Ararat, including either of the great Oceans. Sasquatchs? Great travelers, always on the move.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit