What do you think is the origin of Giants and/or Sasquatch?

by The Real Edward Gentry 21 Replies latest jw friends

• The Real Edward Gentry
    The Real Edward Gentry

Genesis says a lot about both pre-flood and post-flood giants.
    The really big nasty ones drowned in the flood but there were lots of others the Israelites had to overcome including the King of Basham with his 11 foot iron bed.

People nowadays are much smaller and I think its due in part to us losing more and more of Adams perfection.

I turn my attention to the animals that went onboard the Ark but are as yet undiscovered. During President Knorr's time the panda bear was discovered in a market place in China and eventually an American team tracked them down in the wild. After this the panda was added to the list of animals that Noah cared for.

Could there be animals living today that survived from Noah's Ark but remain undetected by modern science? I believe the Sasqatch to be in this category. There is huge evidence of them living in the dense forests of North America. Imagine In the future taking a picture of Noah and a bigfoot together. Could there be animals living today that survived from Noah's Ark but remain undetected by modern science? I believe the Sasqatch to be in this category. There is huge evidence of them living in the dense forests of North America. Imagine In the future taking a picture of Noah and a Sasquatch together!

• waton
    waton

They just found a new species of Orangutans on Sumatra, do you think those were stranded there since the flood, the time when all of Earth's fauna floated above Everest? Are you not adding to the load? These are all tall stories.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Um...okayyyyy... I'll bite.

This "factual" and "historical" event that the Bible speaks of is an amazing proof of "divine authorship".

It all MUST be true...after all, the bible says it was true....

Do you also believe in fairies and flying pigs?

• stuckinarut2
  • Half banana
    Half banana

They all originated in the human imagination. One big ugly monster which has made it into the twenty first century and is still alive to frighten people is the JW organisation.

• cofty
    cofty
    I think its due in part to us losing more and more of Adams perfection.

Humans did not fall from perfection. Humans evolved from non-human ancestors over millions of years. The evidence for this fact is beyond all reasonable doubt.

I turn my attention to the animals that went onboard the Ark

There was no global flood. The millions of species alive today could not evolve from the few types that could fit on a boat in a few thousand years.

You are entitled to can have your own your own opinions but you don't get to have your own "facts".

• dropoffyourkeylee
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think its funny that people actually think the bible stories such as Noah's flood are real when there is no archeological evidence to prove it actually occurred.

Ancient mythology is fictional The Real Edward Gentry

Yes some dinosaurs were huge which we know because there is archaeological evidence but they didn't go extinct because of a great flood by a ancient god.

The ancients told stories about their gods to create power and relevance to them as a means to make them distinct from other civilizations who worshiped their own gods, the ancient Hebrews did this as well.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

For me, it’s the humour that makes this site.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    The Real Edward: I turn my attention to the animals that went onboard the Ark but are as yet undiscovered. During President Knorr's time the panda bear was discovered in a market place in China and eventually an American team tracked them down in the wild. After this the panda was added to the list of animals that Noah cared for.

And I turn my attention to your lack of attention to accuracy.

Westerners first encountered (not "discovered") the panda bear in 1869.

Knorr et all (and you) really need to get up to speed.

I believe the Sasqatch to be in this category. There is huge evidence of them living in the dense forests of North America.

Heehee

And there is HUGE evidence that if you ever look a Sasquatch in the eyes that he will take you back into the parallel world that he lives in.

Heehee

2+2: For me, it’s the humour that makes this site.

Me too. And to think that this is only Saturday. Usually it is Sunday morning that has the most chuckles

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit