To those who were DFd

by stillajwexelder 53 Replies latest jw friends

• mustang
    mustang

Perry,

Your situation was very similar to mine. I was doing the fade, but a relative kept "sicc'ing" them on me, every time I moved.

I felt like the Dog in that Foghorn Leghorn cartoon: the one where Foghorn tells the "Chicken Hawk" that the Dog is a chicken!!! Everywhere I "hid out", there was Foghorn Leghorn pointing to my rock or tree.

"They live under the cover of WT edicts which allows them to psychologically project the consequences of their collossal crimes against families onto God. "

So true!!!!

Still-a,

Keep what Perry says in mind. Any relatives will "blow the whistle on you" or otherwise make it a drag.

Mustang

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

I felt bad for my mom I knew she would take it badly and she did. And of course no comfort from the congregation.

As for me I was secretly relieved. I could actually breathe and not have the feeling of drowning.

• oredigger
    oredigger

Numb, completely numb , exhausted.

Relieved that the whole kangaroo court proceedings(complete with stalking and "worldly" friends harassed for evidence) had finally come to a close.

Shame and intense anger knowing, that the politically motivated JC, would now point fingers at my father the PO ,who, I believed at the time , to be the most sincere individual I had ever met.

Shame and anger that I had not left quietly, or sooner , or found a different way.

Shame and anger that my conduct during my exit had hurt those closest to me, destroying my marriage in the process.

• Gadget
    Gadget

How many people appealed against the decision? And how long did you jc last? My first one was 3hr 30min, 1hr 30min talking to me, the same talking among themselves and 30min talking to me afterward. When I appealled they spent 1hr 30min talking to me, 30 mins talking among themselves, 45 min talking to the original committee, 20 min talking among themselves again, the 20 min talking to me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit