To those who were DFd

by stillajwexelder 53 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Those of you on this board who were given the BIG D -- how did you actually feel at the moment the Chairman of the JC that DFd you said those words -- angry -upset -toatl relief -- yipee? Again sorry if there has been a post on this subject before --but an update for us newer ones never does any harm

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I was never dunked but a friend of mine was on the chopping block for an asortment of things. He just went to mess with the elders and have some fun. He was not repentent and was DF'd. On his way out in front of the whole JC he told the P.O. "I fu**ed your daughter". What an exit.

He said he felt exhilatered.

• Gadget
    Gadget

At the time I was gutted. I did not expect to be df'd, and I knew what problems it would cause for me and my now exgirlfriend. I was there on my motorbike, and they weren't going to let me leave because they thought I was in an unfit state to ride home. One of the things they said was that it could be the best thing to happen to me, it would give me an opportunity to sort everything in my life out and make a fresh start. They were right....

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

The night I was df'd, I sat front and center....after writing the letter of reproof to the Gov. Potty which I knew would cause this, I felt exhiliarated and rather full of myself, because I felt as though I were on a most righteous crusade.....the next 48 hrs were rather anti-climactic.....PTSD set in BIG TIME.....with all its farts and warts.....and I attempted suicide (the first of 5 attempts)......I finally came to grips with the fact that "someone up there" wasn't going to allow me to get my "ticket punched" to planet earth and that I was still here at someone else's beck and call.....

Frannie B

• mouthy
    mouthy

Terrible!!! Jehovah had kicked me out!!! I sat infront of many pills trying to swallow them- walked the streets eying the buses to jump under one....It was the worst moment of mt life ( apart from the loss of my kids) I thank God that there were apostates out there -who Got in touch with me & took me to my first "Apostate "Convention.

http://www.jwinfoline.com/Page/audio.htm where it is recorded///

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Numb. Totally deprived of all feelings. I looked around me once more, said a silent goodbye to the empty hall, and left, feeling in my gut that it was a false religion. Started to do real intensive study after that and knew then that it was in fact, a false religion. Anger, hate, dispair, all followed close by. I cried so much.

But in the end, I am thankfull they threw me out, was the best thing, in retrospect.

-

Blue Bubblegum Girl

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

There have obviously been some heart -wrenching posts so far -- but ----------He just went to mess with the elders and have some fun. He was not repentent and was DF'd. On his way out in front of the whole JC he told the P.O. "I f***ed your daughter". What an exit. He said he felt exhilatered.

I would have loved to have been present at this one -- i will try not to LOL due to the serious and suicidal feelings some have had and this is meant to be a serious post.

• teejay
    teejay

Angry. Hurt. Disappointed. Betrayed. Liberating.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I thought about erasing my post when I read all the serious responses but since you wrote it in big bold letters I guess I won't. His DF'ing accouncement was made last Thursday so I am not sure if he is still on a high or not. I'll have to call him up.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Suicidal, ashamed, destroyed really. Just a cumulation of a lifetime of being wrong, not being good enough.

But, out of the ashes.....I learned about me, and for this I will always be grateful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit