Do Ex-JW men really understand women?

by Mindchild 59 Replies latest jw friends

• berten
    berten

>You got 3 out of 12 correct!
    >Less than 4: We suspect that you enrolled in women's studies but were too enraptured with the eye >candy to take notes. The bad news is that the moti-vations and machinations of half of the world's >population make absolutely no sense to you.

I wonder if that is such bad news,
    if they really abide by such rules of manipulations and/or machinations
    I don't think I want any part of it.

>The good news is that free, private tutoring is available.

And where would I find such "free private tutoring"?
    I don't think this exists because most women who agree with
    the conclusions of this test are not interested in educating "inexperienced" men...

• jwbot
    jwbot

The makers of the test does not know women.

So men, there is hope if you scored badly...that test is bullshit!

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

I only got 6 out of 12 right, and I AM a woman. Go figure.

On another note, Happy B-day Mindchild!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Woo hoo! Thanks jwbot for cheering up the losers!

• Aztec
    Aztec

This test is obviously retarded cause I got:

You got 1 out of 12 correct!

Less than 4: We suspect that you enrolled in women's studies but were too enraptured with the eye candy to take notes. The bad news is that the moti-vations and machinations of half of the world's population make absolutely no sense to you. The good news is that free, private tutoring is available.

~Aztec

Oh Great! I got the worst score so far! Even worse than Six...

• Aztec
    Aztec

It figures...the only question I got "supposedly" right:

5. Male sex drive : female sex drive, as...
    Correct! Corvette : Aston Martin
    The answer is C. A suggests that the male and female sex drives bear no relation to each other -- clearly misguided. B implies that the male sex drive far overpowers the female--an old myth, as is the predator-prey relation of D. Only C works. An Aston Martin can keep up with a Corvette, but it builds its reputation on elegance and subtlety, not on drag racing.

~Aztec

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

You're right. I took the test twice. The first time I answered the questions according to the way I acted when I was actively dating, and I got 12.

The second time I took the test I based my answers on what I learned about women since then, based on my experiences and on what many women told me. That time I got a big ZERO!

So I guess I still know nothing about women!

Walter

• Gadget
    Gadget

Doh!

You got 2 out of 12 correct!

Less than 4: We suspect that you enrolled in women's studies but were too enraptured with the eye candy to take notes. The bad news is that the moti-vations and machinations of half of the world's population make absolutely no sense to you. The good news is that free, private tutoring is available.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Walter, you're in good company. Apparantly I know nothing about them either and I AM A FREAKIN WOMAN! I think this test was written by a fourteen year old girl personally. *shakes head and laughs*

~Aztec

• Robdar
    Robdar

You got 3 out of 12 correct!

Hahahahaha.....It's true. I do not understand most women.

R

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit