How to explain the Overlapping Generations Doctrine

by HiddenPimo 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    OTWO, exactly! You only, technically, had 1 glass of scotch!

Regardless of what they try to say, that is exactly what they are saying in reality. (As if "reality" even comes into play here, though!)
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

The un-explainable cannot be explained. When you try, it's an insult to intelligence!

just saying!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Love this!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

For the leaders of the WTS to say things that aren't in the bible is easy for they have been doing that since its inception as a organization and even before they self identified themselves as the Jehovah's Witnesses.

JWs are really witnesses for the Watchtower Corporation as its own public sales representatives.

.......... brothers and sisters have you handed in your monthly publishing report ?

• punkofnice
  • eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I don't think I'll ever get "over-laughing" about the "overlapping generation" explanation by Splane. It was an insult to intelligent beings. I almost felt sorry (not) for Splane having to be the one that was chosen by the gb to go in front of jw's and try to sell them on "overlapping".

just saying!

• blondie
    blondie

BOEs tend to give new elders or ones they don't like and/or respect crap jobs. It is a way some BOEs keep elders in line: per my husband, ex-elder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit