• HiddenPimo
    HiddenPimo

So after much research I came to the following conclusion:

• justme
    justme

lol...that's a real possibility!

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I understand from a good source in Bethel that there is a new understanding of the prophesy regarding the "time, times and half a time".

These "times" are now to be understood in the context of the number of years the scotch is aged in the barrels.

Rub a Dub

• waton
    waton

If you have a mirrored liqueur cabinet, you can have 12 bottles turn into 24 and more, even an endless chain of

bottles reflected again and again.

just like an overlapping generation, there is no end in sight how many groups you can have appear. apparently. spiritually speaking.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Evidently.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Funny I dont remember reading the words of Jesus and him saying this generation and a overlapping generation ???

Oh well better to listen and obey the words of sinful imperfect men running their publishing house than that of Jesus's anyways.

• sparky1
    sparky1

The Overlapping Whisky Doctrine is as follows:

It all started with Russell's whiskey. After a time and times and half a time of imbibing this spirit, Pastor Russell appointed himself the spiritual guide of Jehovah's people and came up with the 1914 doctrine. And then he died.

As an overlapping peer to Pastor Russell, upon his death, Judge Rutherford became the new spiritual guide of Jehovah's people. After an entire generation of imbibing this spirit, Rutherford came up with the doctrine of 'Millions Now Living Will Never Die'. And then he died.

As an overlapping peer to Judge Rutherford, upon his death, Fredrick Franz became the new spiritual guide of Jehovah's people. Since he was mostly a tea totaller , the spirit ran wild with this one. Franz came up with the doctrine of Armageddon by 1975. And then he died.

And now in the year 2019 we are blessed with Governing Body 2.0, some of whom supposedly overlapped with Fredrick Franz. We now realize that the 'spirit' that motivates these spiritual guides is probably Macallan's single malt. They have come up with the doctrines of tight pants, spanx and making a science out of begging for money. And soon they too will die. Lord only knows what 'spirit' will motivate the overlapping Governing Body 3.0.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If ever confronted by JW's attempting to "reason" with me, no matter what they say, I will say "...but that is subject to an overlap."

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I guess you could have overlapping scotch if you leave some in a bottle when you open a new one.

Rub a Dub

• sir82
    sir82

The idea is definitely "spirit" inspired!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit