Has anyone still in or otherwise heard anything about JWs think we only have 12 months before Armageddon?

by blablabluh 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• blablabluh
    blablabluh
    I’ve noticed a change in family attitude recently, like there is just something extra on their mind. I even had to call my brother to check if he was dying and too scared to tell me.
    Anyway, I saw a video last night my saying JWs think we only have 12 months left before Armageddon so thought maybe this is the reason for changes attitude.
    Has anyone else heard this?
  • smiddy3
    smiddy3

I don`t think so as that would mean they have postponed it for 12 months ?

Not only have they been implying if not actually saying it but havent we been living in the last of the last day ? or even the last hours of the last day ?

Its imminent , so very soon , etc,etc.?

• blablabluh
    blablabluh

I saw that video as well, last days of the last days before the last day 😂😂. Cracked me up

poor brainwashed people, it’s just fear mongering

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    JWs think we only have 12 months left before Armageddon

JWs thought that way in

Sense a pattern here?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

What’s this video? Was it official?

Uber dubs who are really unhappy with life in this world have always said this kind of thing. From scripture it appears they had some like that back in the first century congregation too.

It is meaningless.

• hoser
    hoser

Time to phone your realtor and sign up as a regular pioneer.

• john.prestor
    john.prestor
    I don't have much contact with JWs anymore but I haven't heard that in Upstate New York.
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

One old dear said to me"WE ARE SOO near the end" so i replied " yours or mine"

• Biahi
    Biahi

It starts in 5 minutes lol

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Say: did the organization tell you to stop donating because with the end so close its not going to do any good anyway?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit