1,000 Paid Russian Trolls Spread Fake News On Hillary Clinton, Senate Intelligence Heads Told

by Village Idiot 40 Replies latest social current

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

I'm sorry VI, you will get no where with these folks.

The real question we should all be asking, is what was Putin's goal? What is he trying to achieve? Some say disrupting western Democracy. Nato? This is bigger than just our election.

Some of you have quite obviously bought in to the nonsense being fed you. I hesitate to call it fake news, as that has become so overused. Bullshit is more like.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

"I fail to see how that makes Clinton's failures OK in any way."

What exactly were those failures? Not because I think there weren't any, but just to clarify such a broad statement.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

VI,

Just to let you know, Trump uses his personal phone ignoring the pleas from the Secret Service to use a secure one that they would provide.

Simon,

I fail to see how that makes Clinton's failures OK in any way.

I fail to see why you say that I'm OK with her. I'm making that contrast because it gets tiring to speak of Clinton as if she's worse than Trump.

• Simon
    Simon
    What exactly were those failures? Not because I think there weren't any, but just to clarify such a broad statement.

Seriously?

I fail to see why you say that I'm OK with her. I'm making that contrast because it gets tiring to speak of Clinton as if she's worse than Trump

I think that's an assumption your making. It seems to be a playbook of the left to blurt out "but Trump ..." as a response to all criticism of Clinton.

When I'm talking about Clinton, I'm talking about Clinton. If I want to make it a comparison of Clinton vs Trump then I'll talk about both and contrast things.

Nothing Trump does or doesn't do will absolve Clinton of any of her wrongs or failures. Even if he shot someone on 5th Ave ... she'd still be just as awful.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

"Seriously?"

Yes, seriously. Can you clearly articulate the failures that you yourself are referring to?

• Simon
    Simon

erm ... emails?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Simon,

Even if he shot someone on 5th Ave ... she'd still be just as awful.

So you equate a Trump murder with Clinton's issues? Logic would dictate that Clinton would be just as bad as Trump if they both shot someone in 5th Ave.

• Simon
    Simon
    So you equate a Trump murder with Clinton's issues?

No, and that's the point - when I'm talking about some issue with Clinton, nothing Trump does has any impact on making those issues go away.

Because I'm not doing a comparison.

It's the same as in court - each case is tried separately, they are not compared and then people let off because they found someone else who was worse that day.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Simple questions Simon: Who's the worse of the two? Who would you vote for if you were an American?

• bohm
    bohm

There are some interesting theories making the rounds. One is that the hacked voter databases (mentioned in the original intelligence report) may have been used for targeted ads in places like Michigan.

Because it is Friday, here is a video of Trump being asked about Flynn at a bill-signing ceremony, then leaves the room without signing the bill.

https://www.palmerreport.com/politics/donald-trump-holds-executive-order-signing-ceremony-leaves-without-signing-it/2126/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit