1,000 Paid Russian Trolls Spread Fake News On Hillary Clinton, Senate Intelligence Heads Told

by Village Idiot 40 Replies latest social current

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Just when you thought you've heard it all, out comes some new information on the Russian hijacking of our election. Former FBI agent Clint Watts testified about the full extent of Russian interference. It goes back further than we thought; more extensive and broader in its reach (Marco Rubio was in their sights); and with greater planning.

Even Russians who were in charge of this fake news operation have mysteriously died.

Watts told the committee to “follow the dead bodies” to learn more, referring to several Russians connected to Kremlin fake news who have died in the past few months.

What else can we expect from such a murderous thug who expresses such gratitude to his own men? How should we deal with such a person? In my opinion Putin's financial assets should be disrupted. He's worth billions of dollars, looted from his country's assets as well as protection money from Russia's rich oligarchs.

• cobweb
    cobweb

'Follow the dead bodies' is surely a nod to the famous 'Follow the money' line from Deep Throat in the Watergate scandal.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I have no doubt they participate in this shady activity, as does our country, and all others, and anyone with "special" interests. Doesn't excuse it, i just don't think its a bombshell revelation. I gotta still go with Rob Schneider on this one.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Freemindfade,

I have no doubt they participate in this shady activity, as does our country, and all others, and anyone with "special" interests.

"Participated" is an understatement; they are completely responsible.

Also, a criminal cannot justify a crime simply because there are other criminals committing the same crime. Both the United States and Russia be damned.

• sir82
    sir82

Doesn't excuse it, i just don't think its a bombshell revelation.

It would be (will be?) if (when?) it turns out Trump's campaign helped with the effort.

So much smoke, hard to believe no fire.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I just don't think Russia took down HRC. That's my opinion, I know it's not everyone's, but I think the Democratic party has done more damage on its own than Russia. That's all.

It would be (will be?) if (when?) it turns out Trump's campaign helped with the effort.

Well, if and when they have something then we can say that. They have been investigating this since July. It took the FBI less time to find Tom Brady's stolen jersey lol.

Everywhere you look someone is paying someone else to sway the election, how about the real power players like Soros or the Koch brothers?

But again, lets see what happens

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue

Yes, clickbait fake news articles on social media and some WikiLeaks emails showing that political parties operate exactly as we all imagined they did was all it took to take down Hillary. Sad.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Yes, clickbait fake news articles on social media and some WikiLeaks emails showing that political parties operate exactly as we all imagined they did was all it took to take down Hillary. Sad.

lol! Exactly.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Anyone care to comment on the 'mysterious' deaths of those who led the hack? What type of person - Putin - are we dealing with and how can we respond to him?

Russia is also responsible for the Yahoo hack. Putin's getting away with a lot more than the media is letting us know.

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

So, If (I'm not saying it is) it turns out that all this speculation is true, are you going to insist that all that Russia did had no effect on the election?

Please , no deflection, Yes or No.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit