1,000 Paid Russian Trolls Spread Fake News On Hillary Clinton, Senate Intelligence Heads Told

by Village Idiot 40 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    What type of person - Putin - are we dealing with and how can we respond to him

Putin is a former KGB maniac!

And I would not put it past him executing people in this manner, also would not put it past Clinton, Inc and our own CIA either. Like if someone ever had proof such a thing happened I wouldn't be like "oh wow no way!"

Putin is a crazy dude.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    So, If (I'm not saying it is) it turns out that all this speculation is true, are you going to insist that all that Russia did had no effect on the election?

Yes

Did the democratic party becoming a shit show have an impact too?

Yes

Which was bigger?

Dems didn't need any help, this election train wreck was mostly their fault no matter how you slice it

Probably not russia...

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

There were three important states where the vote was on such a thin line that only a few percent could swing the vote one way or another. Had it not been for the hack those states would have given Hillary Clinton enough electoral votes to win.

• Simon
    Simon
    1,000 Paid Russian Trolls Spread Fake News On Hillary Clinton, Senate Intelligence Heads Told

That sounds just like something fake-news would say ...

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Let's be totally honest here without any BS, Comey's last minute investigation had more of an impact on undecideds etc than any russian shenanigans ever could have. Can anyone agree to that? Unless you believe Russians hacked his brain lol.

Also she was just plain awful, I know you all hate Trump so bad you can't admit that, but she was. Hillary was always an awful candidate, and most Americans knew that for the entire election cycle.

She ignored key states because I believe she had a crappy team and arrogant attitude.

There is so much more than some Russian meddling that killed her, its just not a meida-salacious as #russianhacking

• Hecce
    Hecce

58 presidential elections on the records, not always perfect and completely transparent like 1960 Illinois and 2000 Florida (maybe a few more but I am mentioning just the recent ones). The system has survived, my best advice for our discontent friends is "just take it"; start working to take the House and Senate in 2018 and then the White House in 2020. Anything else is just baby crying and sour grapes.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

That sounds just like something fake-news would say ...

Sorry, but my link to former FBI agent Clint Watts is not working. Yet, Simon, are you saying that he is making it up? If so why?

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/russian-meddling-investigation-misinformation-tactics-senate-intelligence-committee/

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

To me I see 4 issues here that get rolled into one assumption.

1. Did Russia try to interfere

2. Did Russia Succeed

3. Was Trump involved directly

4. Did it have an impact.

If Russia and Trump clearly worked together and the law was broken, it will come out and be dealt with. I just feel like this is all a foregone conclusion because of sensational headlines.

Russia hacked the election with Putin and made Hillary lose!

Sorry, all 4 of those things need to be proven beyond doubt to make that statement. I don't believe we will see a 4/4

• sir82
    sir82

I would submit that just 1 & 3 from your list would be enough to press criminal charges against Trump.

Attempted murder is every bit as much a felony as murder is.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I would submit that just 1 & 3 from your list would be enough to press criminal charges against Trump.

Then he will be found out and held accountable. until then, what do we have?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit