Kitty Litter Cake

by Lady Lee 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

anyone wanna try

Homemade Maggot Stew - kids

The title says it all! This is a user-friendly recipes that calls for ordinary and usually nutritious ingredients; the end products tastes good but looks completely disgusting.

2 tb Vegetable oil
    1/4 c Flour
    1/2 ts Salt
    1/2 ts Pepper
    1/4 ts Garlic powder
    1 lb Stew beef cut in one inch Chunks
    2 cn (14 1/2oz) plain stewed Tomatoes
    1 cn (10 1/2oz) beef broth
    1 ts Thyme
    1 Bay leaf
    3 md To 4 carrots
    1 c Fresh or frozen green beans
    3/4 c Orzo pasta

TOOLS
    Sharp knife
    lg Stew pot with lid
    Ziploc bag
    Long handled cooking spoon
    Carrot peeler
    lg Saucepan
    Colander
    Slotted spoon
    8 Soup bowls
    Soup ladle

Place oil in stew pot and with an adult's help, turn heat to medium low. Measure flour, salt, pepper and garlic powder into Ziploc bag. Drop in stew beef, seal bag and shake until well coated. Pour contents of bag into the stew pot. Turn the heat up to med
    With an adult's help, use a long handles spoon to turn the meat every 3-4 minutes, letting the meat brown well on all sides. Cook until the meat begins to look crusty. Add the tomatoes, broth, thyme and bay leaf. Bring to a boil, then lower heat to low.
    With an adult's help, peel the carrots and cut them into small coins with a knife. When the stew has simmered for one hour, add the carrots and green beans to the pot. Cover and simmer another 45 minutes.
    With an adult's help, cook the orzo in a saucepan according to the package directions. when just tender, drain it through a colander into the sink, shaking out any excess water. These are your maggots. Add them to the stew pot, then turn off heat.
    Sicko serving suggestion: Turn any meaty meal into a freakish feast by spreading a layer of orzo maggots on top of your roasted, baked or boiled beast!

Source: Gross Grub by Cheryl Porter

Might be interesting to serve this in a half of a squash hollowed out to make a bowl

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

dessert anyone

Here's looking at ya

Eyeball Potion - Halloween

Yield: 10 Servings

8 oz Frozen whipped topping thawed
    Blueberries or raisins
    1 1/2 c Boiling water
    1 lg Pkg. gelatin - any red flavor
    1 c Cold water
    Ice cubes

Using a small ice-cream scoop, place 2 scoops whipped topping into each of 10 dessert dishes for "eyeballs." Place a blueberry or raisin in each scoop for the "pupil." Freeze 30 minutes, or until firm.
    Meanwhile, stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least two minutes until completely dissolved. Mix cold water and ice cubes to make 2-1/2 cups. Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened. Remove any remaining ice. Pour about 1/2 cup gelatin around the two "eyeballs" in each dish, leaving the top of the "eyeballs" exposed. Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours, or until firm.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

and if they haven't puked yet try this one

Puked up Potatoes - Halloween

1 md Carrot
    4 md Potatoes
    3 Celery stalks
    1/2 c Frozen green beans
    pinch Salt
    12 oz Jar chicken or turkey gravy
    3 tb Butter
    1/2 c Milk

Tools
    Carrot peeler
    Knife
    Cutting board
    sm Saucepan
    lg Saucepan
    Potato masher
    2 Serving dishes

With an adult's help, carefully peel carrots and potatoes. Chop the carrots and celery into small pieces and the potatoes into 1" cubes.
    Place the carrots, celery and green beans in the small pan and the potatoes in the larger one. Cover both with water and add a pinch of salt to each. With an adult's help, set the pans over medium heat until they come to a boil. Turn the heat to medium low. Pour the gravy into the pan of carrot mixture. With an adult's help, cook over low heat until hot, stirring often.
    Add the butter and milk to the potatoes and mash until they are fairly lump free.
    Place a lump of mashed potatoes on a plate, then cover with a ladle of pukey gravy. Serves 6 hurlers.
    Sicko serving suggestion: Almost any meal tastes better with heavy puke on it! To create a realistically splattered tableau, place a plate full of food in the sink. Then take a large spoonful of gravy and, with a flick of the wrist, fling it onto the food.
    Source: Gross Grub by Cheryl Porter

• jws
    jws

I saw "kitty litter" as a party dish. It wasn't really a cake. They put grape nuts in the bottom of a dish and these tootsie-roll shaped crunchy chocolate cookies on top (at least I hope they were cookies). The grape nuts do an excellent job of looking like kitty litter.

If you make some, put it in place of your cat's litter box for a few hours. Your guests can play russian roulette. Maybe it's a tootsie roll, maybe not.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

that is so baaaad jws

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

Oh my Visit Smiley Central!.!!!

Looks exactly like my litter box!!!! LOL

Love your creativity (((LadyLee)))

OCW

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Orangefatcat takes no offense to your kitty litter kake

I wish I had seen this earliar today as it was my sons 25th BIRTHDAY and it would have made a great cake for him......

love ya

Orangefatcat

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

ROTFLMAO!!!!!

OMG, Lee, this is too funny!! Now I know what I'll be "cooking" up for the party we are having!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks for sharing this with us!!

hugs,

j2bf

*wish you were coming to the fest, but you know you will be thought of now!!

• shamus
    shamus

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHA!

LadyLee, you're too much!

I want to try some... that is just far far far too funny!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I'm tempted to make them too Shamus but hubby vowed to toss it in the garbage if I made it.

For a big guy who likes to eat just about everything he has a very squimish stomach

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit