Kitty Litter Cake

by Lady Lee 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, this is great. Enough dumping of used cat litter. Now, if only i can get the local dubs to spend their morning break chez moi.

SS

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

That looks disgusting I'm sure it tastes good. Gives a whole new meaning to a Tootsie roll.

cj

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Would make a terrific April Fools' joke...

Frannie B

• Xandria
    Xandria

I know people would faint if I took a tootsie roll turd from the cake and ate it. LOL Shocked

In fact people would be running for the nearest bathroom to barf.. lmao.

As a child I did this recipe a la brownies in real life...

My sister, R. was born in November.

During that first year of her life, I went through the normal jealousy phases and over came them. I had a sister~ and boy was I protective of my role as “big” sister. I remember having two mean girls who lived in the next door who would threaten that they would take my baby sister and she would love only them. That would send me into tears because I was so insecure as it was with the divorce of my parents.They were constantly cruel to me~ hitting, pushing, stealing my toys, and so on. Playingball

The last straw was the day we were making mud pies. The only problem was what they gave me was not Mud.

Needless to say, I went over the edge. I was a six-in-a-half year old bent on a mission. I made brownies..but these were not just normal brownies. I added a special ingredient one that they had me make mud pies with..in the brownies. Once my mom found out she threw away all those pans and had to buy new ones. (lol) Angel

Lets just say.. I run fast once they found out what was tasting gross ( they spit it out the first bite and was washing thier mouths out with listerine Eyecrazy.) in the brownies. TheyareontomeVroam

SmileeekVikingAt least they were never mean to me again. They knew what a six-in-a-half year old on the edge would do! Lollypop

X.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

uhhhhhh ya didn't send that recipe in for the cookbook now did ya

racing to check all those ingredients again

too funny

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

MMMMM! YUM YUM!

Just made one of those delicious culinary delights and they taste wonderful!!!

Only complaint, the tootsie rolls were a bit tough, so it's a good idea to feed your cat chicken vindaloo the night before you intend to make the kitty cake. The squirts won't hurt anybody, and chewing will be easier.

Spanner

• obiwan
    obiwan

Spann, what's chichen? A new English dish?

Oh, sure Spann what are you, chichen? Can't leave it up there, huh? Edit your post so I look like a clown...sheeesh!

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Krusty,

Spann, what's chichen? A new English dish

Chichen? What the hell is that? Thank you for asking me, but I'm afraid I don't know. Try a shy king, maybe?

Spanner

• simplesally
    simplesally

I can't wait to try this at the party we are having for our neighbors Going Away party!!!!!!!!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

AHA another ghoulish idea

Dead Fingers

Spritz Butter Cookies (see below)Almonds blanched or unblanched

The dough is piped (use a bag without any tip to get a finger sized cylinder) onto the cookie sheet. Then using the dull side of a butter knife make lines suggesting knuckle and wrinkles, and add an almond for the fingernail.
    Bake at 350 for 8 to 12 minutes
    I found the unblanched variety look particularly creepy. You can add a bit of red icing or red jelly if you want a bloody finger.
    This gives a new twist to the term "finger foods".

Spritz Butter Cookies

Serving Size : 4

• 2 c Butter
    • 1 c Sugar
    • 4 Egg -- beaten
    • 2 tsp Almond flavoring
    • 5 c Flour
    • 1/4 tsp Salt

Cream butter; add sugar. Cream mixture until light. Add eggs and flavoring. Sift flour and salt together and add to first mixture. Mix well. Press dough through cookie press onto ungreased cookie sheet and form into shapes. Bake at 350 for 8 to 12 minutes.
    Source: Festival Cookie Book

http://www.pastrywiz.com/archive/recipe/0484.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit