FlyingHighNow

by Ex-Witless 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Ex-Witless
    Ex-Witless

Hello forum. My aunt, FlyingHighNow, has passed away. I don't know if you remember her, but she was a long time member. She died of a heart attack November 7, 2018. I miss her dearly. She was there when I was born and was kind of my angel growing up. Her name was Heather Dana Sanderson.

• Simon
    Simon

That's sad to hear, we do remember her - I'm sorry for your loss and thanks for letting us know. It's great that she had such a meaningful part in your life.

This is the part that really sucks about having a forum that's been around for so long - people that you "know", in that you recognize an avatar and share some things with them along the way, eventually pass away. But the presence they shared lives on and can continue to help others.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Wow. That was really her on her avatar. I always thought it was a model. I’ve read many of her posts. She seemed a very caring, interesting and thoughtful person.

im very sorry for your loss, but I’m real glad you had her in your life. As one who was closer to her aunts than her own mother I know how that loss can feel.

RiP Heather 🥀

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m sorry to hear that Ex-Witless ,I do remember her /avatar ,my condolonces to you for your loss.

And I second Simons words that "its great she had such a meaningful part in your life"

Take care.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I'm so sorry, I used to enjoy Heather's posts. Thanks for letting us know. I'm sure you have many lovely memories of her, she was a very interesting and caring person.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

RIP, yes I remember her, sad seemed a very nice lady

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

So sad...I was only thinking recently I hadn't seen her posting for a while.

My condolences x

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

This is sad news to me.

When Heather (FHN) was a regular on here we struck up a friendship. This followed posts that led to personal messages and then an e mail friendship tnat lasted some years.

She was a lovely lady who was very warm and outgoing. She helped me to get through difficult times and perhaps I added something to her too. We shared a lot of experiences , loved the same music and we had a lot of laughs.

So sad to hear of her passing at a young age ......it just ain'nt right !

When I say that I am sorry for your loss, rest assured that I really mean it. ... I send best wishes to all her loved ones and hope they are doing well .

Condolences. ..R I P Heather.

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Exwitless, my condolences for the loss of your beloved aunt. Your pain & sense of loss is felt by all of us here who have grieved for our loved ones who have passed away. She clearly had a wonderful effect on your life. You will treasure the memories she gave you.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Our condolences.

I do remember her well. A very nice woman. She will be missed.

If I may quote Simon, "But the presence they shared lives on and can continue to help others."

Amen.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit