FlyingHighNow

by Ex-Witless 38 Replies latest jw friends

• jp1692
    jp1692

Iā€™m sorry for your loss. Your aunt was a very positive and helpful person. I really appreciated her thoughtful and encouraging posts when I first came to this forum after leaving the cult a decade ago.

• under the radar
    under the radar

So sorry for your loss. I always enjoyed your aunt's posts. We even exchanged a few comments back in the day.

Rest in peace, Heather.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Very unfortunate , she was highly respected on the forum.

Sorry with sincerity

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I loved her way of thinking. My condolences.

• scary21
    scary21

So sorry, I remember her. I'm so glad you posted a picture, she 's very beautiful. Now I know she was beautiful inside AND out. Big HUG to you !

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Noooooooooooooooooooo!! I remember her very fondly!! She was on here for many years, and I enjoyed all of her posts. I am so saddened to hear of her passing. Please accept my condolences and may she RIP. She was a kind soul.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Very sad to hear it, so sorry.

I have not words, nor do I know how to handle the death of my loved ones anymore.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

I remember her fondly.

She had comforting posts for me.

I am so very, very sorry to hear of her death. May peace and comfort be with her family and friends.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I am so sorry to hear this. Please accept my condolences šŸ’

• steve2
    steve2

I do fondly remember her. Thank you so much for letting us know. I can't believe she has been gone for well over a year.My heartfelt condolences to you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit